Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Hannah's Pov

Earlier Niall, Liam, Dani, El, Perrie, Zayn, Harry, and I went shopping. It was okay since we were ambushed by fans everywhere. The only good thing was Paul tried his best to keep then away from us. The weather in Ohio is pretty warm nothing like London or Ireland. I like the weather here more than London. So Harry and Jenna have to make an announcement later. I really wanna know what they're gonna say. Niall and I made a bet to see what it's gonna be. I betted him they're getting engaged and he said Jenna's pregnant. We betted each other 25 pounds I really wanna win the bet.

"Hannah banana Jenna just called me saying its time," Niall cheered.

"No backing out now," I spoke while shaking his hand.

"Come on I know that I'm gonna win," he bragged.

"Nope I'm gonna win so hurry up so we can see," I cheered.

"Don't get to excited princess," he cooed.

I started to calm down a little bit. We then got to their room. Niall just walked in oh well they were expecting us to come.

"Styles, Broll get your asses down here right now," Niall commanded.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist," Harry smirked walking in with Jenna behind him.

Everyone else soon started to come. We all waited patiently for them to tell us. I can't take this anymore I just wanna win this bet. I could feel Niall's eyes on me.

"So the announcement is a secret you can't tell anyone about just yet," Harry spoke.

"Come on Hazz just tell us if already we've been waiting forever," Louis begged.

"Well umm I don't know how else to say this, but I'm pregnant," Jenna announced.

Everyone started to get all happy for the both of them.

"Told ya princess give me my 25 pounds," Niall exclaimed.

"Take your fucking money," I spoke while giving the pounds.

"Wait you two betted to see if she was pregnant?" Eleanor asked shocked.

"Maybe," I blushed.

"Oh good because Louis and I also betted," she sighed a relief.

"Here's your money," Louis spoke.

"Thanks Lou," El cheered.

Well this isn't awkward at all. So this just leaves Niall and I out of all of this drama. I know that Niall wants to wait until a year later before we start anything else. We both don't wanna rush things. My family loves him and his family loves me too. It's nice to know they love both of us and support us together. We all just started talking about randomness the rest of the night. They suggested we stay over in their room tonight since one if us would be dumb enough to make a lot of noises. It's 3 am right now so it's probably best if we stay here for tonight. I can just picture Louis or Niall walking out there yelling at the top of their lungs. Sometimes I worry about both of them especially Niall.

Louis's Pov

I can't believe I lost the bet El and I made earlier. Usually I win the bets we make together. That's so not far. I know I'm probably acting childish right now, but oh well I don't care. I'm happy for the both of them. Still don't understand how she won against me I beat everyone in bets usually. This just can't be happening to me right now. Nialler and I are the only ones awake right now. First off I'm bored, second I'm not tired at all, and third off I wanna mess with the others.

"Hey Niall do you wanna straighten Harry's hair?" I whispered.

"Hell yeah," Niall smirked.

We both quietly tiptoed into the bathroom. Jenna's straighten was laying on the sink. I picked it up and carried it back out to where Harry was. Niall came back with whip cream. This is gonna be good.

"So we'll mess with the guys unless you wanna mess with Hannah too," I smirked.

"Lou I'm not about to mess with Hannah she nearly killed me the last time I did," he replied.

"What did you do?" I questioned.

"I put her favorite pair of shorts in my closet on the top shelf," he explained.

"Nice going," I commented.

"You try messing with her then," he challenged.

I just ignored what he said then plugged in the purple straightener. I started to straighten most of his curls. I just hope he doesn't wake up or I don't burn him. By time I was done Niall was just spraying the rest of the can all over the boys. They're gonna be so mad, but it's so funny. They can't even do anything except for yell at us. Zayn might be the one who's mad the most. I'm only scared of Zayn and Harry when they yell its quite scary actually.

"Now we just wait and see what happens when they wake up," I whisper yelled.

"Yep," he replied.

I laid there looking at how funny they looked right now. There was random designs all over their faces. I started to laugh to myself. Before I started to go to sleep I quickly took a picture of all of them. I decided to post it on twitter to see what they'll do. Next thing I knew I was starting to feel extremely tired. Then I was fully asleep. I just hope they don't get us back when we're still sleeping or else it's on.

___________________________

So the next chapter is the last chapter for Sexting Harry? So vote, comment, nd fan. Thanks for reading this book. Bye