Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Harry's Pov

I really can't believe I've known Jenna for like 6 years. We both looked the same kind of from when we were 13. I'm still in shock how I didn't notice sooner. We were so young and in love when I saw that picture. Maybe we'll get married and have kids. It seems weird now that I think of it. I would marry my childhood best friend.

"Babe do you think about the future?" I questioned.

"Yeah why?" She answered.

"Just wondering," I spoke.

"Are you thinking about the future?" She asked.

"Yes a lot actually," I answered.

"Do you think we'll last forever?" She asked.

"Maybe because after I became famous and everything I found you again I never really forgot about you," I responded.

"I love you Harry," she murmured.

"I love you too Jenna," I said while pecking her lips.

The kiss started to get heated after awhile. I never wanted this moment to end, but it did. We pulled away gasping for air. Maybe we will last forever. Jenna really is the love of my life. I hope I'm the love of her life. It's great being back to how we would spend time with each other like the old times. I think I loved Jenna ever since I first saw her. I remember the day that she came to school.

~flashback~

Class was starting to get really boring once again. All we were talking about is history. This is so boring sometimes. Just then the principal and a girl walked in.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Smith, but this is your new student her names Jenna Broll," she announced.

Jenna was pretty. Probably prettier than the other girls here. Then I noticed something.

"Jenna you can sit next to Harry," Mrs.Smith said while pointing to the desk next to me.

Jenna then walked down the row of desk to the one next to me.

"Hey Jenna I'm Harry," I introduced myself.

"Hey Harry you already know mg name though," she blushed.

Aww she looks cute when she blushes. Wow I'm falling for this girl hard.

"Do you wanna hang our some time?" I questioned.

"Sure I'll give you my number," she spoke while writing down her number.

I wrote down my number then we exchanged numbers. And that was the start of our friendship. Then our amazing relationship.

~end of flashback~

I just wanna tell Jenna that I wanna be with her forever, but I have my career and she has her job. I don't wanna rush things, but we already dated before. Holy shit that means I lost my virginity to Jenna. I lost my fucking virginity to Jenna and she lost her virginity to me. I think I should tell her I wanna be with her for the rest of my life. I mean she's been here for me through everything. She was there when I was in the hospital, first football (soccer) game, and most important X factor audition. I've been there for her too, but I'll never forget those moments.

"Jenna I think I wanna be with you for the rest of my life," I said breaking the silence.

"Harry are you sure?" She asked worried.

"Jenna I'm more than sure you're the love of my life babe I love you more than anything except for being put into a band," I answered.

"Harry you're the love of my life too, but I don't know if we're both ready for this we're both only 19," she spoke.

I truly understand what she's talking about. We can always wait until later on in life.

"Okay I understand," I replied.

"When Eleanor and Louis or Perrie and Zayn need a babysitter we'll babysit and see if we're ready for everything," she murmured.

It is a good idea. I wish I came up with an idea like that. I think Jenna's smarter than me at times. Well she did finish school unlike me kind of.

Jenna's Pov

I literally can't believe Harry just asked me if I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. I know we're both young and we both have careers. We already have to hide the fact that Eleanor and Perrie are pregnant. Then Danielle's and Liam's wedding coming up. It's hard enough trying to face the hate I'm getting. Now he wants to get married. I don't think I would be able to do this. Like a couple years into the future maybe. My parents haven't even sewn Harry since he left.

"Jenna when we get back home can I meet your parents again?" He questioned.

"Yeah when they get back from traveling, I answered.

"Do you think they'll remember me?" He asked.

"Probably you still look the same kind of," I replied.

"So they might still like me how they used to when we were younger," he spoke.

"Harry if they loved you when we were younger they'll love still love you for who you are," I responded.

"What do you think they'll say about my tattoos though?" He questioned.

"So what if you have those tattoos I love you they won't bring us apart," I murmured.

Honestly I don't care what my parents say about Harry. I love him for who he is not because he's Harry Styles. I love him for the boy I knew when we were younger. He hasn't changed that much since he became famous. I mean I do I wanna be with him forever. Like no one could separate us when we were just teens so why separate us now. The only thing that's kind of separating us is all the hate we get. I can't go on twitter anymore without getting all this hate every single day. Like do they understand what true love is. They probably don't because they spend hours sending Harry and I hate.

"Babe come to bed with me," Harry yelled.

"Okay in a minute," I yelled back.

I went back into the bedroom where Harry was. He was waiting for to get in bed with him. He looks so adorable right now.

"I love you ,when we get back to the UK can our families see each other again?" He questioned.

"I love you too, yeah I'll ask my parents when they get back," I replied.

They would be happy to know that Harry and I are back together. Both of our mums loved us being together. They both knew how in love we were in our teens. So they'll understand probably. I really hope they understand that we still love each other. Maybe I should call them tomorrow.

___________________________

So I'm gonna stop at chapter 25 then ill make the sequel. Still haven't come up with a name for it. Vote, comment, follow if ur not. If u want to make the cover kik me @ Olivia61567 nd the cover will be due on the 15th. Follow me on IG nd twitter username is Olivia_Daniels_ thanks bye