Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Perrie's Pov

When I woke up there was whip cream all over the floor and blankets. Then I noticed I had whip cream on me too so did the others. I'm not about to stay here while Zayn wakes up. The last time the boys messed with him there was water all over our floor. Oh god everyone got really messed up. Harry's hair is straighten, Louis had carrots smashed up all around him, Liam had a bunch if candy on him, Zayn's hair had whipped cream in it, and Niall had marker written on him. I wonder who would've done this. Everyone was asleep last night except for Louis and Niall, but they had stuff in them too. I can only think of Paul coming in doing this, but I know he wouldn't do this to us. I guess I'll just have to wait until everyone else wakes up.

"What the fuck is on me?!" Zayn exclaimed.

"It's just whip cream," I explained without laughing.

"Who the fuck puts whip in people's hair?" He questioned.

"I don't know and stop yelling," I stated.

Just then the others started to wake up. Everyone just looked around at each other. Dani had make up all over her face, El had toothpaste on her clothes, Hannah looked like a mess, and Jenna's hair was all over her face. I bet she can't even see a thing right now.

"Who the fuck straightened my hair!" Harry yelled.

"I don't know," Louis smirked.

"You did this to me," Harry yelled while tackling Louis.

We all started to laugh at the scene. This was too funny. Niall was probably laughing the hardest out of all of us. I wish I had my phone with me. I wanna remember these silly moments with them.

"I wasn't the only one Niall helped me too," Louis gasped.

Niall then stop laughing. We all looked over at him who was blushing furiously. He then ran out of the room into his room in guessing. Harry ran after him along with us too. When we got there Niall was getting something to protect himself.

"Get your arse back out here," Harry snapped.

"Hazza calm down," Jenna cooed.

"Babe I don't like it when he straightens my hair like this," Harry spoke.

"You don't need to go after him and start yelling random ass shit at either of them," Jenna spoke.

We stood there shocked to see that Jenna actually calmed down Harry that quick. This is such a huge surprise to all of us. I've never seen Harry get all mad then calm that fast since I've known him. Like how could she do that in less than 45 seconds? She's like a genius if she can do that. That's probably his shortest temper ever.

Harry's Pov

I'm still pissed off at Louis and Niall for straightening my hair. I don't care if its a fucking joke. Jenna just calmed me down quick enough or I would've went off at them. If I would've went off at them I would apologize later on. That's not even fair how they straightened it I hate it when my hair is straight. I just don't want anyone to know about it. I don't want absolutely no one to know they straightened it once again. Next time I'm so messing up something they love.

"You guys should be lucky," I smirked then walked out of the room.

I turned around to see Jenna right behind me.

"You didn't need to be so mean," she commented.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to I just don't like my hair straightened," I replied.