Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jenna's Pov

After waiting 10 minutes for Niall to come. Hannah and him started talking to each other. They both looked like a mess, but Niall looked worse. Harry and I just left them downstairs talking to each other. Once we got to my room Harry pushed me up against the door.

"Baby while they're down there talking can we do something?" Harry smirked.

"Like what?" I challenged.

"Something like me pushing me down against the bed or something like that" he said with a smirk

"Ok" I said happily.

Just then Harry pushed me down hard on my bed. All the pillows flew off the side. Just then everything was going great. Harry climbed on the bed hovering over me.

"Babe lets just do it now I can't wait any longer," he complained.

"Yeah," I replied.

After I said that Harry started taking off mine and his shirt. He then took off his trousers and my shorts.

"We both gotta be quiet so they don't here," he warned.

I quickly nodded my head. Harry took off his boxers in one swift movement. Then he took off my bra and panties. He shoved his dick into me without warning. I was about to scream when Harry put his hand over my mouth.

"I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean to," he cooed.

"It's okay," I said.

Harry slowly started to pump in and out repeatedly. All you could hear we're the slight moans coming for Harry's mouth. We both came at the same time.

"Let's just hope they didn't hear us," Harry said while putting his clothes back on.

I did the same as him then we walked down stairs. Just then we saw Hannah and Niall kissing.

"I'm guessing the didn't hear us then," I commented.

"Nope we heard both of you," Niall replied.

I could feel my cheeks getting red. I stood behind Harry totally embarrassed.

"Are you two dating now?" Harry questioned.

"Yep," Hannah said.

Now they pretty much have to keep us away from the public. This is gonna be hard for Niall sometimes he can't keep secrets.

Niall's Pov

After spending time with Hannah I actually felt better. She's super nice so I asked her out. She has bright blue eyes that always light up with blonde hair. Now I just gotta keep our relationship away from the paps. This may be extremely hard to do so.

"Can we get something to eat?" I complained.

"Yeah we can order a pizza," Jenna answered.

"Okay," I replied.

Jenna then took out a menu and called the pizza place. We waited for about 20 minutes until it got here. There was a large cheese pizza and a pepperoni pizza.

"Finally," I said happily while getting off the couch.

"Fine you can just have the first piece," Jenna commented.

I just ignored her and got 3 pieces of pizza. When they came to join me on the couch I was almost done with my first piece.

"Were you really that hungry?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I haven't ate since Allie and I broke up," I answered.

"How long ago was that?" He asked again.

"Ugh 3 days ago," I replied.

"You last that long without eating," Hannah commented.

"Yep," I replied.

That's something if I haven't ate in days because of a girl. I can't believe I lasted that long though. I just shook that memory out of my head and continued to eat my pizza. When I was done the others were just finishing their second piece.

"What should we do now?" Harry asked.

"I don't know watch a movie maybe," Jenna suggested.

"Okay, what movie?" I questioned.

"Umm The Hunger Games," Jenna said.

We all agreed on that so I put the movie in. Hannah and I were on one couch while Jenna and Harry were on the other one. I wrapped my arms protectively around Hannah during the whole movie pretty much. I didn't really know what happened next, but I think we all fell asleep watching the movie.

___________________________

Im sorry it's kinda short ill try to update again if I can. So vote, comment, and follow if ur not. Also read Summer to Remember thanks bye