The Halloween that Started It All

On Halloween night in Coolsville, things were really up. Coolsville always went above and beyond with it's celebration of Halloween But, Shaggy was dressed in a DIY Blue Falcon costume while Scooby was in a DIY Dynomutt costume. Currently they were on their way back home after getting a pillowcase full of candy.

"RI love Halloween." Scooby says

"Like, so do I" Shaggy responds. "And might I say, you do look good in that costume."

"RThanks, Raggy. RIt's all in the hips." Scooby stated in response

They then walked by the house with the address number 1313. Scooby took one look at it and went wide eyed.

"RWow. RBig house, BIIIG candy." Scooby says

Shaggy takes one look at the hoouse and knows what house it is.

"Like, no way, bro. That's the Rigby house. It's haunted." Shaggy explains with a shiver

"RHaunted??" Scooby relies with a gulp

"Yeah, let's get out of here!" Shaggy says as him and Scooby turn around to go home a different way

Before they could get very far, two bullies rode by on skateboards, shoved the two to the ground, grabbed the pillowcase of candy, then tossed it into the open window of The Rigby House, al without saying a singe word as they rode off into the distance.

Scooby whimpers and rests his head on Shaggy's lap and Shaggy sighs while gently patting his canine friend's head.

"Are you guys alright?" they heard a male sounding voice say after hearing a bike park

Shaggy and Scooby look up to see a blonde kid wearing armor as a costume, a girl wearing what appeared to be a legal judge costume who had on glasses, and a orange haired girl wearing a Wonder Woman costume.

"Yeah, they just hurt my pride." Shaggy says, trying to get up. "And my tail feathers."

"Let me give you a hand." The blonde boy in armor says, holding out a hand to help Shaggy up

Shaggy grabs the boy's hand and is pulled back to his feet.

"By the way, i'm Fred." Fred, the kid in the armor introduced before pointing at the girl in the legal judge costume. "This is Velma."

"Hi." Velma greets

"And that's Daphne." Fred added pointing to the girl in the Wonder Woman costume

"Hey." Daphne greeted with a wave

"I'm Shaggy.." Shaggy introduced before pointing to Scooby. "And this is Scooby-Doo."

"RNice to meet you." Scooby said, looking at the kids who had just shown up

Daphne kneeled down and held out hand to Scooby. Scooby ran up and licked her face a few times, making her laugh.

"Cool Wonder Woman costume." Shaggy commented

"Thanks." Daphne responds

Shaggy then looked over at Velma and asked, "Are you......Harry Potter or that one Supreme Court Justice judge?"

"I'm Ruth-Bader Ginsburg." Velma said, spinning her mini gavel in her hand. "Obviously"

"Huh. Figured that was the more likely choice." Shaggy stated

"Come on, let's go get your candy back." Fred said

"Like, why do we have to go in there??!?" Shaggy said, pointing at the house. "That place has a ghost problem!"