Robotic Ambush

Later, at the Takamoto Bowl, Scooby and Shaggy were bowling to blow off some steam.

"Can you believe the sheer nerve of that dude?" Shaggy asked his canine companion who was bowling currently. "Simon Cowell thinks friendship can't always save the day."

"Reah, what does he know?" Scooby asked, rolling his bowling ball down the lane and getting all but one pin.

"Yeah, he's not that smart. just sounds like it cause he's brittish." Shaggy adds. "As long as we have each other, we'll be just fine on our own."

"RGood point, Raggy." Scooby responds, grabbing his bowling ball after it came out of the ball return

Scooby spun his leg around, taking aim, and rolled the ball down the lane getting it to knock down the last pin.

"RYes!" Scooby says triumphantly

Just then, the bowling pin hops back up and opens up a pair of eyes.

"REyes?" Scooby said, confused

Just then, the bowling pin went back to normal, making Scooby jump a bit.

"Raggy, the pin, it has eyes." Scooby says, leaning back a little

Shaggy looked at Scooby and the pin after taking a bite out of a french fry. He put a hand on Scooby's back and he jumped a bit, screaming.

"Oh, Scoob, I know it feels like everyone's judging us today. Even the bowling pins." Shaggy says as the two walk to the ball return. "But don't freak out on me, bud."

Shaggy then started pressing the button on the ball return several times.

Scooby tilted his head and asks, "RWhat's the holdup?"

"The ball return won't return our ball." Shaggy answers

Just then, every other ball return shoots out a bowling ball, making them all shrug. Scooby and Shaggy slowly and closely looked into the ball return. Suddenly after some rattling, their bowling ball shot out.

"RAh, there it is." Scooby comments

Just then, the bowling ball jumps forward and tries to bite Shaggy's hand making him jump back and yell, "Zoinks!"

They then heard mechanical shifting from one of the lanes and see that a pin had turned into some strange red and white scorpion robot!

"Like, what is going on?????" Shaggy called out as the bowling balls al start changing into scorpion-like robots

Just then, the scorpion-like robot that was disguised as a bowling pin a few seconds ago hissed and seemed to laugh

"RWhat are those things?!?!?" Scooby asked

"I don't know, but they don't look friendly!" Shaggy replied