Falcon Force and The Escape From Dastardly

PREVIOUSLY.......

Then, they began getting lifted up into the air, along with some garbage cans and a dumpster, Scooby and Shaggy screaming. When they were completely out of sight, the beam of light faded and the strange ship that it came from vanished and the dumpsters fell down, crushing the scorpion robot that had gotten there and rammed into the wall.

The two fond themselves in a dark room in whatever the odd ship that just sucked them up was. Without much time to really think about it, they suddenly hit the floor beneath them.

"Man, that was one craaaazy elevator." Shaggy comments, sitting up. "You okay, Scooby-Doo?"

"Reah, I'm fine." Scooby comments, getting up and shaking himself off and looking around. "RWhere are we?"

"I don't know but it sure is dark." Shaggy comments, gulping

Suddenly, one by one, a bunch of lights turned on, eventually leading to an F emblem on a door lighting up.

"Dude...hang on!" Shaggy comments. "Do you realize just where we are?!??!?!?"

"RNope." Scooby comments

Shaggy grabbed Scooby's head.

"Look around, man!" Shaggy said "The sleek, modern aesthetic, the cool bleu color palette, we're in...."

"RIKEA!" Scooby comments

"The Falcon Fury-" Shaggy starts before turning to Scooby. "Did you just say IKEA?"

"RNope." Scooby said, trying to cover his tracks. "RI said Falcon Fury. RJust like you."

Suddenly the door opened up, and out came a motorcycle and riding it someone in a black and pink outfit with the same F emblem on the shoulder. And she would lift up the goggles she had on revealing her blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She was also roughly around Shaggy's age. Shaggy was awestruck with her beauty.

"Welcome, y'all. My name is Penelope Pitstop." Penelope introduced as Scooby waved his paw in front of Shaggy's face. "I'm the pilot of the Falcon Fury."

Shaggy had to be shaken a little but he was snapped out of it luckily.

"Well, we're-" Shaggy starts

"Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo, well aware, seen you two on the news." Penelope said. "Anyways, come with me."

The two looked at each other and shrugged as they began following Penelope.

"RWho sent those robots?" Scooby asks

"It's this super duper bad dude named Dick Dastardly. Ex-racer my father actually used to race against who list his license after becoming a supervillain." Penelope explains, taking off her helmet and hanging it on the belt on her uniform. "He seems to want to take you two out, and not in the having fun way."

Shaggy an Scooby looked at each other and Shaggy said, "Like, would you look at that, Scoob? Someone thinks we're important to take down."

Scooby smiled a little.

"RIt's nice to be wanted for at least SOMETHING." Scooby said

"Tell me about it." Shaggy responded

Soon, they would enter the main area of the ship, Shaggy and Scooby having an internal fanboy freakout, looking around at the sheer look of the place. Penelope looked back and had a soft giggle.

"I can tell you two love being here." Penelope said. "Sadly, though, I was informed that we need to move."

Scooby and Shaggy were still looking around, trying to calm themselves down. The lights began dimming.