After the Wedding

(With April and Casey away on their honeymoon, the Turtles and Splinter said their goodbyes to all the remaining wedding guests)

Mikey: "Um..Donnie?"

Donnie: "Yeah?"

Mikey: "Why did all our friends get invited but not Uncle Augie or April's sister, Robin?"

Donnie: "Uh..they were probably there at the reception we just didn't see them."

Raph: "Or..maybe bone head Casey forgot to invite em."

Master Splinter: "My sons..the Ninja Tribunal is about to depart."

Leo: "Right. I was meaning to ask. Why didn't you simply take down Cyber Shredder and the Foot yourselves?"

Kon-Shisho: "The threads of fate had to play out as they would without our interference."

Raph: "Typical. These all powerful masters sittin on their butts while we get our shells handed to us. The old Turtle luck workin true to form."

Leo: "Okay looks like everyone's gone now. Nice one, Raph."

Raph: "Yeah, yeah whatever. Sooner I get outta this funky tux the better."

Don: "Well..you wear it well."

Raph: "Ya think?"

Don: "I do!"

Serling: "Now then, your sensei is in one piece again, the Shredder has been reduced to virtual dust...and I am still trapped in this Dreadful time!"

(A Time Vortex opened above them and sucked them all into it)

Mikey: "No!! I just got my room the way I like it!!!"