Back to the Present

Renet: "Hey guys!"

Turtles in unison: "Renet yeah!"

Master Splinter: "Welcome back, my sons!"

Don: "Master Splinter? How did..?"

Splinter: "Once I saw the eh..Time gateway window or however you'd refer to it..I summoned Renet to help bring you back home."

Don: "Oh...I see.."

Leo: "Everything okay, Donnie?"

Don: "Yeah..I just wished I could have solved this one. Like I always do."

Leo: "Alright, let's not go down this road yet again, Don. I've done this, you've recently done this..I won't let it happen again. To any of us."

Don: "What?"

Leo: "The downward spiral of guilt, anger, fear. It took my journey to the ancient one for me to get through mine. Yours was all about Master Splinter getting trapped in Cyber space."

Master Splinter: "My son? Did my incident..cause you a similar experience that Leonardo went through?"

Don: "Um..sort of. I felt..really guilty, Sensei. I should've stopped Viral from.."

Splinter: "None of that, my son. You have done everything you could time and time again for your brothers and I. We cannot express our gratitude enough for all you have done for us."

(Leo put a reassuring hand on Don's shoulder)

Leo: "There were so many times we would have been lost without you, Donnie. Especially when you were mutated by the outbreak. It took everything we had to get you back. But we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if that's what it took to bring you back to us."

(Mikey and Raph were trying not to cry)

Raph: "Hey uh..Mike wanna help me fix the barn? Sure Casey and April would appreciate it."

Mikey: "Oh uh..sure thing."

(They walk away)

Don: "Wow um..this got a bit heavier than I was expecting."

Splinter: "It is alright, my son. We have been through a great deal over the last few years. I do believe we have all earned ourselves a rest. Especially you, Donatello."

Don: "Actually..there is something else I want...I need to tell you guys."

Leo: "Of course, Don. You can tell us anything."

Don: "It's..about the time Ultimate Draco separated us. You guys all were happy to share what happened to you...but I wasn't. I didn't...I couldn't say it out loud...any of it. But now...I'd really like to finally get it off my shell."

Splinter: "Understood, my son. Let us make a campfire for the night. I do believe Cyber Shredder provided us with plenty of firewood."

Mikey: "Hey where'd Renet go?"

Raph: "Lord Simultaneous probably grounded her again."

Mikey: "Aw. Maybe we should go save her from him one of these days?"

Raph: "Get her away from her annoyin, all powerful Dad? Sounds a little out of our league, Mike."