F.F.Y.L - Begging.

"Y/n!" The manager, Wendy called the singer from downstairs. Y/n was currently struggling what she should wear for her concert today. She was between wearing those stereotypical outfits rockstars wear or just her band merchandise.

Of course, Y/n picked her band t-shirt, she picked up her guitar that was placed inside her leather gigbag. Y/n booked it downstairs and saw her manager tapping her foot on the wooden floor of the hotel they were staying at for the concert.

"Y/n," Wendy started, "Why'd you take so long? The others are already in the van! 10 minutes have passed!" Y/n chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her neck. "Sorry Wendy, I couldn't choose what to wear, haha.." The singer nervously stated.

Wendy shakes her head and crosses her arms, "It's fine Y/n. Let's just go, the others are waiting." Y/n nodded and they soon made their way to the building parking lot, the vans engine humming throughout the wide parking space.

A honk was fired making Y/n flinch, grabbing her manager's arm and squeezing it tightly. Wendy though, was unfazed, she knew Y/n was a scaredy-cat with loud noises but she knew the younger girl's dream was to be a singer.

But Y/n had to man up to achieve her dream, she looks like an intimidating and brave person on stage, the kind of person who looks like they aren't scared of anything they face in this world. But in reality and off stage, Y/n was a big baby.

Now back to reality, Wendy rolls her eyes at Y/n but lets a small giggle fall from her lips. "Come on Y/n, you'll be late for the concert." Y/n clears her throat and walks towards the van, opening the door and getting in with it closing automatically. Pretty cool right?

Now making their way to the concert, Y/n turns her head towards her bandmates with a smile, "You guys ready for this performance?" Y/n asked, absolutely pumped up.

"Hell yeah, Y/n/n." Robin, the drummer of the band and basically the older brother of the 'family'. Y/n nodded and smiled widely looking at the other bandmates.

"I'm so ecstatic that I might combust!" Jackson, the bassist, said while he punched the air with his fist. Y/n copied his energy, "Aren't we all?!" She yelled but not to loudly making Jackson laugh.

"I guess." Ash, the lead guitarist spoke with a monotone voice. Y/n rolls her eyes, and sighs, "Exert more energy, Ash!" Y/n spoke loudly making Robin place his hand over her mouth, "God your so damn loud." Robin shakes his head and scrolled through his feed once again.

Y/n scrunches up her nose and removes Robin's hand off her mouth before speaking with her chest puffed out, "Well, I'm just excited to see our fans! Y/f/n is probably waiting for us all excited!" Y/n smiles happily as the van comes to a stop.

( A/n ; ( Y/f/n) Your fandoms name. )

The door opens, revealing Wendy, she gestures all 4 of them to get out the van. People chatter could be heard outside from the venue they were about to enter. The band made their way in sneakily with some of their equipment since the stage was already set up for them, thankfully.

Once they made it backstage the light dimmed and the chatter of their fans stopped, the 4 of them were now in their spots, Robin was behind Y/n holding his drumsticks, Ash was on the left side of Y/n while holding the neck of his guitar.

Jackson, in the right side, the neck strap for his bass was pretty low, but he found it comfortable. Y/n was standing in the center, gripping the microphone as the lights started shining on all 4 of them.

The fans started yelling and with a few jumping, all 4 of them had microphones infront of them because they were all the singers, when Y/n made the band in high school they all decided
Y/n would be the singer, but Y/n protested and said that they should all be the singers so the spotlight wasn't only on her.