Chapter Four

"Rainbow Cuticles~"

"What are you on, Orochi?"

"Nothing, that just sounds good."

"Guys, we're going into the underworld, we have to be intimidating."

"Ugh, fine. How about Serpent Claw?"

"That's already a guild, idiot."

"Oh."

"How about Purgatory Ring?" says Kaoru, grinning toothily. All eyes are on her as they wonder how a ten year old girl could figure out a better name than them.

"I swear, you are the scariest kid I've ever met," mutters a dumbfounded Ko. Everyone nods in agreement as Kaoru tilts her head in confusion. I sweat drop.

"I think it has a nice ring to it. All in favor?" says an ever leading Madoka. All hands shoot up into the air. Kaoru giggles and claps her hands, knowing it was her idea, and that everyone is happy with it. Laughing along with Kaoru everyone begins to pack everything up.

"We should get to a secluded area and create the guild. Iwao and I will create the structure while everyone else is in charge of, well, everything else," finalizes Ishi. Everyone nods.

Once we leave the area, I trail behind them and watch them laugh together. This must be a big step for them, I'm glad that my new friends are so happy. I continue to stare with so much content that I don't realize a certain demon slayer yelling my name.

"Ay! Lucy!" Hakate screams into my ear, startling me out of my trance. I look at her expectantly and wait for her to speak. She sighs in out.' Huh, I should pay more attention to my surroundings.

"Are you alright? You're zoning out. We're almost at the place where we are going to build the guild," she says raising a brow. I look up and see that we are in the middle of a forest. How could I not have noticed that we were here? I turn back to Hakate.

"Sorry, just a little bit tired. I can't wait for this guild hall to be completed!" I say excitedly, actually meaning my words. Hakate laughs and calls me crazy. I laugh along with her as we reach the rest of the group.

"There you guys are! You guys were trailing so far behind, I thought you were eaten or something," breathes a relieved Amaya, causing me and Hakate to burst into hysterics. Wiping tears from my eyes, I head over to see how Ishi and Iwao are doing with the blueprints. Once I get there I see they've made no progress and they're fighting.

"You stupid little angelic turd! There has to be six pillars not four!" sneers Iwao, tackling Ishi to the ground.

"Now brother, let's not fight, let's embrace," coos Ishi, socking Iwao in the gut. I sweat drop as I walk over to them and give them both a nice, big, Lucy Kick.

"Stop it, both of you! Let's finish this guild hall so me and the girls can go off and get things to put inside the guild!" I say, holding in my laughter at the bickering twins. They stand up and begin to work, muttering something about how terrifying I can be. I just giggle and walk back to the group of girls. Ko and Orochi are getting some food and firewood for tonight, so they won't be coming with us. As for Madoka, I have no idea where he would be.

"Hey Lucy, ready to go get the stuff at the nearby town?" calls Kaoru, running up to me and hugging my leg. I pat her head and hum a yes as I pick her up and take her back to the group.

"Let's get going. If we leave any later we will get back after dark!" I chirp, receiving nods of agreement from around the group. Walking alongside Hekate, Akiko, and Amaya with Kaoru in my arms, we head to the town.

Once we arrive in the town, the street lacrima are already dimly lit and lots of restaurants are full. We continue to walk until I point out a glassware shop. We pick up utensils, plates, bowls, and glasses. The next stop on our list is a bed warehouse. We pick beds and comforters and pillows. By the time we're out of there, Kaoru has to create a magic flower cart so we can put everything inside.