Chapter 11

When I got home it was 7:30 pm. I was gone for five and a half hours. Didn't think it would take so long. Sirius and Harry come running into the room. Sirius was flustered and said,"Where have you been? You were gone so long I was getting worried."

"I was out visiting a friend of mine. I lost track of time. We had dinner though. How have you boys been? Did you have fun today?" Trying to deflect attention. I pick up Harry and hug him and kiss his nose. Harry says,"Mummy, odd faver teached me to fly."

"He did? That is, so wonderful, baby. Maybe tomorrow you can show me ok?" He said ok. He went running off to his room to play.

"So, how are you feeling today Sirius? Not too tired, I hope." I looked at him with concern.

"Feeling ok, I get a little tired but Harry is a really good boy. We even took a nap together for an hour." I smiled and excused myself to go to my room. I wanted to change and take a bath. While I was in the tub, Harry opened my bedroom door and didn't close it. He comes into the bathroom and is talking to me while I'm in the tub. It's so high he can't see anything. So I tell him to go into my bedroom so I can dry off and wrap up in the big towels. I come out and I walk over to the dresser to grab a nightgown, while talking to Harry. I turn around to go back in the bathroom and see Sirius standing in the doorway frozen looking at me from head to toe. Oh shit, I wonder how long he was there.

"Ah…...ah...excuse me Sirius." Rush to the bathroom and close the door. I hurry to get dry and dressed. I am pink everywhere I bet. I peek out the door and only Harry is in my room playing on the floor with a toy. I walk out and grab my robe to put on. I tell Harry to come with me to get a bath and his pajamas on. I get him dressed and he and I go sit in the sitting room by the fire. He plays for a while and crawls up in my lap and lays his head on my shoulder. Vin climbs up next to me and I rub on both my boys while we stare into the fire. After about an hour Sirius comes in and sits on the other couch to relax and stare too. I tell him I'm putting Harry to bed and will be right back. I lay Harry down and kiss his forehead and say good night. I close his door and go back to the sitting room and get on my couch again and pet my kitty Vin. Sirius says,"You should know that I am highly attracted to you. You're beautiful and you're very kind and giving. I am very sorry for practically walking in your room with you in a state of undress."

"It wasn't your fault for that, Harry left the door wide open. I think I was just embarrassed." I said.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, nothing. You're extremely attractive." I blushed.

"Ok, we've established that I'm a looker, you're attracted, and little boys can't be trusted with closing doors. That about sums it up, right?" I say with both my hands up in the air and I shrug my shoulders looking at him smiling. He starts laughing and then me too.

"You are so unexpected, you say the most surprising things. Is that an American trait?" He says

"Not in all things but in some. It's like a saying I once heard and really liked. 'Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt; sing like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.'" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, if only all the world worked that way. We would laugh a lot more. You make me feel good just being around you. I thank you for that." He smiled looking at me.

"Yah? Well I seem to be doing that a lot for a few people lately. But if you ask the Minster or the other owners of The Daily Prophet,  bet you get conflicting accounts." I giggle.

"Oh no, what did you do to The Daily Prophet?" He smiles.

"Basically, in a more crude way, I told them they had six months to get their shit together or I will do it for them." I laugh. He stares at me with his mouth open.