friday daughter pov

From your daughter's perspective, the morning begins like most others—warm and cozy. She wakes up nestled between her two moms, feeling safe and loved as usual. There's something about the mornings that she loves, especially when she's cuddled up close to both of them. She hears the soft sound of one of her moms getting up quietly, but she stays snuggled under the blankets with her other mom, who is still asleep.

Soon, the smell of breakfast starts wafting through the house, and it makes her stomach growl. She knows it's probably her other mom in the kitchen—she's always up early, making something delicious. It's like a little game she loves to play, pretending to sleep a bit longer just so she can enjoy the coziness before the day starts.

A little while later, she gets up, rubbing her eyes, and heads downstairs. She sees one mom at the stove, making her favorite breakfast, and she can't help but smile. She loves mornings like this. As she climbs onto the kitchen counter, she's joined by her other mom, who has come downstairs too, looking as sleepy as she feels.

It's like a tradition now—sitting on the counter, waiting for breakfast, knowing that her moms will feed her like she's still a little kid. And she loves it. Both of her moms take turns feeding her, and she grins between each bite, knowing that this is her favorite part of the day.

After breakfast, they all pile into the car. She's a bit nervous but excited about her piano class later, something she's been doing for a little while now. Her mom plays piano so well, and she wants to be just like her. As they drive to school, she feels happy and content, knowing that both her moms are always there for her. She gets dropped off at school, waving goodbye and looking forward to seeing them later.

After school, when she's picked up for piano class, she feels proud. She's getting better at it, and both of her moms always tell her how amazing she's doing, even when she's still learning the basics.

Later, after class, they all decide to go to McDonald's, her favorite place to eat. She bounces with excitement in the back seat, thinking about the Happy Meal she's going to get and the fun little toy that always comes with it. Dinner is filled with laughter, as always, with both of her moms joking and making her feel like the most important person in the world.

When they finally get home, it's Friday night movie time. She loves these nights—they pick a fun movie, and even though it's late, they're all cuddled up on the sofa together, with blankets and popcorn. She sits in between her moms, one on each side, and feels so lucky. She knows not everyone has two moms, and sometimes she wonders what that's like, but she wouldn't trade her family for anything.

Eventually, she starts to feel sleepy, her head resting on one of her mom's shoulders while the movie plays. Before long, she's fast asleep, feeling safe and warm, knowing that no matter what, both of her moms love her more than anything in the world.

Even though she's asleep, there's a deep sense of contentment in her heart—because every day feels like an adventure, but the best part is always coming home to the two people she loves most.