Five

You think he will change? HAH! In your dreams

The old storeroom behind the school had become a playground for William and his group of troublemakers. It was a perfect hideout—dusty, dark, and completely forgotten by the staff, which made it ideal for skipping class and causing trouble without getting caught. The room was filled with old desks, discarded boxes, and broken furniture that they had haphazardly arranged into a makeshift hangout spot.

William kicked the door open, strutting inside like he owned the place, his schoolbag hanging off one shoulder, plopping on the broken sofa. All of his circles already there.

Kai and Mark were already fighting over the game console, as usual. "Get off, Kai! You had your turn!" Mark yelled, elbowing him in the ribs.

"Shut up, I'm winning!" Kai shot back, not even looking up from the screen.

William laughed, enjoying the chaos around him. This was where he thrived, with his friends causing trouble, pushing boundaries, and making the school day as miserable for the teachers as possible. He loved skipping class,they weren't afraid to do whatever they wanted.

"Man, I'm telling you, we should really mess with Mr. Panya's office tomorrow," William said, leaning back and putting his feet up on an old desk. "That guy's been asking for it all week with those pop quizzes."

John grinned, nodding. "You read my mind. We could sneak in after hours, maybe move some stuff around, freak him out a little."

William's eyes sparkled at the idea, his mind already running with ways to pull off the prank. "Or better yet, we could switch all the grades on his computer. Imagine everyone getting A's. He wouldn't know what hit him."

Peem chuckled from his spot by the window, cigarette hanging lazily between his fingers. "You're always out of your mind, Will. But don't get us expelled just yet, alright?"

William shrugged, smirking. "What's the point of being in school if we can't have a little fun?"

"Fun? More like trouble," Mark muttered, still fighting with Kai over the game. "But I'm in. I hate that old man."

"Yeah, who cares about classes anyway," Kai added, finally managing to shove Mark off and claim victory in their game. "We'll figure it out tomorrow."

The storeroom buzzed with their energy, the smell of cigarette smoke mixing with the dust and stale air. William loved it here—the freedom, the rebellion, the feeling that they were untouchable. No one came looking for them, no one dared to interrupt their sanctuary. It was a place where they could do whatever they wanted, and for William, that meant pushing the limits as far as he could.