~Chapter Eleven~

Illuna's POV-

"Pey! Tsmuke ki'ong nekll!"

(Wait! Sister slow down!)

I huffed, stopping in my tracks.

"Irayo si. Eywa, ting oe syeha... Peseng lu ayoe soleia? Oe fpilfya ayoe nemrey soleia ne ta wan ftumfa?"

(Thank you. Eywa, give me breath... Where are we going? I thought we were going to the hide out?)

I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ayoe lu."

(We are.)

Neteyam raised a brow and scoffed, "Set, Illuna? Peseng lu ayoe soleia set?"

(Now, Illuna! Where are we going now?)

I sighed and dropped my arms. Lily took the moment to come up and force my hand to rub along her back. 

"Oe lu soleia ne kä ta lepximruns ne niä 'uo ftu ah 'eylan. Tsakrr ayoe tsun kä ne ta wan ftumfa, frawzo?"

(I am going to go the commons to grab something from a friend. Then we can go to the hide out, ok?)

Neteyam's eyes narrowed, "Frawzo. Oe lu hino hu tsari. Slä, tsun nga ni'aw ki'ong nekll ulte Tiran hu oe? Oe lu ke sti hu nga ulte ke ta 'aw sweylu lu sti ah."

(Ok. I am fine with that. But, can you just slow down and walk with me? I am not angry with you and not the one you should be angry at.)

I frowned and nodded, "Oe omum, Bubba ulte oe lu ngaytxoa. Sa'nok lu ni'aw..."

(I know, Bubba and I am sorry. Mother is just...)

My little brother sighed, "Oe omum, tsmuke. Slä po lu ke fitseng, ha lonu ayoe ni'aw yäkx sno pey set. Ayoe tsun kä ne ta lepximruns, niä 'upe 'eve tsari lu tsari nga kin ulte tsakrr kä ne ta wan hiup."

(I know, sister. But she is not here, so let us just ignore her for now. We can go to the commons, grab what ever it is that you need and then go to the hide out.)

I smiled and walked over to my brother, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Nga lu kop fnel fa nga sneyä siltsan."

(You are too kind for you own good.)

Neteyam huffed, "Oe omum."

(I know.)

-

We arrived in the commons and I asked Neteyam to wait by the tree line with Lily. Sneaking past all the groups of dancing na'vi and drummers, I maneuvered my way through the night party in search for my friend. Making almost a full sweep of the area, I finally found Heluin. 

"Heluin!" 

The tall male looked over his shoulder and smiled. Heluin stood up as soon as I reached his group.

"Munge ah syeha, yawntutsyip."

(Take a breath, darling.)

I smiled and stood up straight, looking up to meet Heluin's dark yellow eyes. 

"Oe ke tse'a nga mi+ ah tengkrr, Illuna. Peseng ha nga tareptu?"

(I not see you in a while, Illuna. Where have you been?)

I smirked, "Kxll pxaw, fyape ha nga tareptu?"

(Running around, how have you been?)

The tall male smiled and sat back down on the log he was sitting on previously. This way he was closer to my height.