🖇️

To My Beloved Readers,

As-salamu alaykum, my loves!

How are all of you? It feels like it's been such a long time, and I deeply apologize for not updating any parts recently. I hope you can understand that I've been quite busy and haven't been feeling well. I've taken this time to focus on myself, my health, and most importantly, my deen. Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed, questioning whether I'm doing things right or wrong?

I want to share something personal—it's been difficult for me to continue writing, as my heart and mind are caught between balancing this dunya (world) and the hereafter. The thought of the Day of Judgment often weighs on my heart, and I feel scared. I hope you understand that my delays in updates are not out of neglect, but from a place of deep reflection and fear of not doing enough.

I trust that many of you are also going through your own challenges, just like I am. I want to remind you to stay confident and keep your faith strong. Trust in Allah, for He is the healer of every heart. Share your worries and burdens with Him, for He knows every secret in our hearts, even the ones we don’t speak aloud.

Insha'Allah, I will try my best to continue my work and share new updates with you. Until then, remember that your connection with Allah is your greatest strength. Stay close to Him, and He will guide you through every difficulty.

Thank you for your patience, love, and understanding.

With all my love and prayers,
Zeba🦋