Lucinda Ruby Martha Amy find a stray cat Pflanze

"Can we watch too please?" Lucinda asked, sitting with Mary and Isaac

"Can we watch too please?" Lucinda asked, sitting with Mary and Isaac.. "Of course girls, let's see, what should we watch today?" Issac asked as he flicked on the television.. "Oh I do like those shows.. Cooking in the modern world is so much more fun.." Mary said.. "I am sure the girls would like to watch something else, Muffin.." Isaac said to her.. "What is that one?" Martha asked, looking at the movie Snow White.. "Ah yes, just the thing for small girls.. She is a heroine, she is called Snow White.. She was born to a Queen, who loved her so much.. She had hair that was black as ebony, lips that were red as blood, and skin that was white as snow.. So she named her Snow White.." Isaac said to them.. "That sounds like they were talking about Mummy and I.." Ruby said with a smile.. "Yes, but unlike you, Snow White's Mummy died.. And she was left with no Mummy.." Iassc said.. "So did her Daddy bring her up?" Lucinda asked.. "Yes, but he also took a new wife, who in fact was an evil witch.." Isaac said to them.. "Oh, is that like Aunt Winifred?"Amy asked.. "No it is not like Mummy!" Lucinda said, shoving her.. Amy smiled.. "No, not really.." Isaac said.. "So what happened then?" Martha asked, looking at him with expentley.. "Let's watch and see.." Isaac said to them.. Even Mary got excited near the end, as they all clapped.. "Are there any movies where the Evil Witch wins?" Lucinda asked..  Of course there were, and Lucinda found every one of them to watch.. It was like she was obsessed, by fairy tales with witches in them...