the Sanderson Sisters scaring child protective services one

Lucifer stood in the lounge room with Malachi

Lucifer stood in the lounge room with Malachi.. He was furious.. What had the sisters been up to... "You do know they are dead don't you?" Lucifer said to Malachi.. "Yes, we were wondering how they could have become pregnant in the first place.. But we just thought that you had something to do with it.." Malachi said to him.. "No, why would I send lost souls from hell to my daughter and her sisters?" Lucifer asked.. As he stood there watching the five little baby girls.. "Well I guess they are kind of sweet.." Lucifer said looking at them.. "Don't tell me you are becoming soft in your old age Luci?" Amenadiel asked with a grin.. "Why are you here?" Lucifer asked him.. "Well the sisters are dead, they can not have children.. So I found three lost souls in hell, and brought them here for some reincarnation." Amenadiel said "I might have known you were involved in this." Lucifer said to him.. "Are you for real, why would I do that.. My money would be on Lilith." Amenadiel said.. "But why would she do such a thing?" Lucifer asked.. "I do not know how your twisted romance works with her..." Amenadiel said.. "Did she take the souls from hell?" Lucifer asked.. "I am surprised you even knew they were missing, Luci." Amenadiel said.. "Of course I know when my souls are missing." Lucifer replied.. "It took you nine months to realize." Amenadiel said, as he looked down on the children.. "You think you can just do as you please, but you can not.. Now I have a problem in hell.. It's all thanks to Lilith being a.. Oh, did she just smile?" Lucifer asked, looking at Amy.. "No, it's just wind.. But she is so beautiful don't you think?" Lucas said as he stood by her cot.. "Yes.. But you have upset the balance in Hell.. I am missing three souls!" Lucifer said to Amenadiel.. "What, Only three? Then who is Amy?" Lucas asked.. "She is your daughter.. Even if Jennifer is dead, she is my daughter.. So she can bear children.." Lucifer said to him like duh.. "I think I need to go and lay down with Jennifer." Lucas said, walking away.. "So who are our girls then?" Malachi asked.. "Three Witches.. They call them the three weird sisters.." Lucifer said to him.. "Oh so they were sisters, like Winifred, Mary and Sarah?" Malachi asked.. "Yes, lost souls no one wanted to bring back to life, until now." Lucifer said to him.. "Imagine that.." Malachi said with a huge grin.. "Take good care of them, Malachi, one day they will bring balance to your town.." Amenadiel said, as he walked away......