CHAPTER 21

Jungkook watched Lisa for a few moments longer, the darkness in his eyes betraying the smile still lingering on his lips. The sight of her small, fragile form curled up with the bunnies filled him with a twisted satisfaction. He knew he had her. She was his now, completely and utterly.

But he wasn't ready to leave just yet.

Slowly, Jungkook walked back toward the bed, his footsteps quiet, calculated. Lisa's breathing had softened, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. She was on the edge of sleep, slipping into that vulnerable state where her mind was too innocent to resist, too naive to see the danger.

"Lili," Jungkook whispered softly, leaning over the bed. His hand gently brushed the hair away from her face, and she stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open, still heavy with sleep. "Kookie?" she mumbled, her voice soft, laced with the innocence that never failed to make his possessiveness flare.

"You didn't think I'd leave you alone, did you?" His voice was gentle, almost tender, as he slid onto the bed beside her. The mattress dipped under his weight, and instinctively, Lisa shifted closer to him, her small hands clutching Benny and Daisy tighter. Jungkook wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest, his grip firm but gentle, like a predator holding onto its prey.

Lisa's eyes flickered open again, and she blinked up at him, confused. "Kookie... are you staying?" Her words were slow, hesitant, her mind struggling to keep up. But there was something comforting about his warmth, the way his body pressed against hers, shielding her from the world outside.

"Of course, I am," Jungkook whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. "I'm always here for you, Lili. You don't need to be afraid." His hand slid down her back, his touch possessive as he pulled her even closer. Lisa felt safe, secure, in the arms of the man who had wrapped his entire existence around her.

But Jungkook wasn't done. He needed more.

"You belong to me, Lili," he whispered, his voice low, hypnotic. "Only me. No one else can take care of you like I can. No one else understands you like I do. You know that, don’t you?"

Lisa nodded sleepily, her body relaxing against him, lulled by his words. "I know, Kookie," she whispered, her voice small. "I love you."

Jungkook smiled, his heart swelling with dark satisfaction. "Good girl," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head. "I love you too, Lili."

For a moment, Jungkook lay still, his arm wrapped possessively around her as she drifted off to sleep again. He could feel her tiny body relax completely in his embrace, her head resting against his chest, her breathing slow and steady.

But even as she slept, Jungkook's mind was racing. He had planted the seeds of control so deep in her that she wouldn't even realize how tightly he was holding her strings. Every move she made, every thought she had, would be influenced by him. And if she ever tried to pull away—if she ever dared to think of leaving him—he would be ready.

His gaze flickered to the plush bunnies in her arms. Benny's eye blinked red for a second before going dark again, the small camera hidden inside recording everything. Jungkook smirked. He would always be watching. Always.

Lisa let out a soft sigh in her sleep, and Jungkook tightened his hold on her, his fingers tracing gentle patterns down her back. She was his, and there was no escaping that. Not now, not ever.

As the night wore on, Jungkook stayed beside her, his body wrapped around hers in a protective, possessive embrace. He could feel her warmth, hear her soft breathing, and it filled him with a dark kind of satisfaction. She was so fragile, so innocent—and so completely under his control.

Sleep eluded him, but Jungkook didn't mind. He had all the time in the world to watch over her, to ensure that she stayed exactly where he wanted her.

Lisa, blissfully unaware of the depths of his manipulation, snuggled deeper into his arms, her small hands still clutching Benny and Daisy. Her dreams were filled with sweet, innocent thoughts—completely unaware of the sinister reality surrounding her.

And Jungkook? He lay awake, his eyes never leaving her, content to let the night stretch on, knowing that she was his—forever.

CONTINUE...