1

Picture of Isabelle. www.gotceleb.com

Thanks @niallerprivatee for making the amazing cover!
~~~~~~~~~

"Isabelle! You need to get up! You're going to be late." I heard my mom yell to me from downstairs.

Ugh I hate school

I groan as I get out of my comfortable bed. I head towards my bathroom to put in my contacts. I'm not one of those people that take a shower in the morning, I prefer to do it at night.

I go downstairs and see my mom and my dad at the table, eating breakfast.

"I made scrambled eggs and toast. Hurry and get ready, you are going to be late." I groan as I take my food upstairs to eat while I get ready.

I go to my bathroom again and put on my makeup and brush my hair. When I finish eating, I brush my teeth and put on my clothes. I like to keep casual. Just a black t-shirt and some jeans. I grab my phone and my backpack and head downstairs, just as I hear a honk outside from my best friend Katie.

"Bye Mom and Dad! Love you!" I yell as I head out the door, towards Katie's car. I hop inside the car and Katie starts driving down the road.

"Hey, did you do the homework for English? Wait, why am I asking, of course you did, I need to copy it when we get to school." Katie told me. I laughed.

"Of course you didn't do the homework. What was it this time... Hanging out with Matt? Shopping?" She rolls her eyes.

"I may have been hanging out with Matt. He's upset about the Bulldogs trashing the field. They have to practice at the park for now. He is so sweet though, I don't get why you don't like him, Isabelle. He isn't mean to you at all." She glanced at me and then looked back at the road.

"He's not nice. I've had several classes with him. Liam Goodman and him are both trouble and you are going to get your heartbroken. I'm sorry Katie, but that's my opinion." I turn up the music a little bit and start humming along.

"Whatever. I'll prove you wrong."

We get to school and she parks the car, I give her the English homework.

"Make sure to give that back in Spanish. See you later. " I say as I get out and head to the entrance nearest to my class. The bell rings right as I get through the door, and people start rushing to their classes. Luckily, I didn't need to go to my locker or else I would've been late.

I take my seat in the front of the classroom. I am quite shy and my only friend is Katie. She's really the only person I'm comfortable around. I don't get bullied, people don't really notice me. I'm either known as the "Shy girl" or "Katie's friend".

The school day goes on and on, seems like forever, until the final bell rings, and I get to leave.

I go to my locker and get all my stuff. Katie only gives me a ride in the mornings, in the afternoon I either go to the library to study or the park to read. Today, since I don't have a test tomorrow, I head towards the park that isn't too far away.

I sit down against my favorite tree and start to read.

~~~~

I will update soon! Xoxo