8

Previous Chapter:

"Well.. Well.. Well.. Look what we have here." Katie and I turned around to see Morgan and some of her followers.

I walked away and ignored them, hoping that Katie would follow to, but she stayed and talked to them. I found something I liked and I payed for it. When I looked back at Katie, Morgan and them were gone. She looked a little strange.

"What did they tell you?" I asked her.

"She told me to tell you, 'Stay away from my boyfriend, or you'll regret it.' Something stupid like that." Katie told me.

"Oh no, she totally has to worry about me and Liam? What the fuck?" We both laughed and walked out of the store.

~~~~~

The next morning I got up to go to school. As usual Katie picked me up and I raced into my first period.

I sat down and the bell rang and class went on. People moved on from the story about Liam and I. Well most people moved on.. Except for Morgan, of course.

It was finally lunch time and Katie and I decided we would sit in the cafeteria. The library was much more peaceful, but she wanted to sit in here.

We got our lunches and sat down. "So, how did you do on your Algebra test?" I asked her.

"Okay, I guess. I might need a tutor."

"Hmm.. You'll have to ask your teacher." I told her.

"Yeah. So about Morgan? She obviously thinks something is going on with you and Liam." She changed the subject quite quickly.

"Yeah, it's stupid and I don't want to talk about it." I said. We got off the topic and started talking about the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries.
After lunch was over, Katie and I went our separate ways. I walked into my Algebra class and took a seat.

After the bell rang, Morgan and Liam both came in, Morgan was holding onto him and when she saw me, she smiled evilly.

She really has a problem

The class continued on and when the bell rang I started to leave.

"Isabelle, will you stay for a minute?" My teacher asked me. Everyone had now left.

"How do you feel about extra credit?" He asked me.

"Uh.. I thought my grades were good?" I looked at him.

"They are, but you didn't do so well on your last test and now you have a B. So I figured you would want it to go back up."

"Yes, what do I need to do?"

"I need you to tutor someone." He looked at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"First, promise me you'll do it?"

Is the person bad? Wtf

"I promise?" I asked at him, confused.

"Liam Goodman."

No.

"No I am not tutoring him." I started to leave the class."

"You need the extra points. There isn't much of a chance left this semester to get your grade back up. You need to do this." He told me.

"Isn't there someone else I can tutor? KATIE! I can tutor her. She needs help."

"No. I need you to tutor Liam Goodman. I also heard what you did to him, and maybe you can take this chance and become friends with him."

I stayed silent. "Okay good. So I was hoping you could talk to him about it and schedule when you will help him."

I just walked out of the room.

I don't want to tutor Liam. He's so stupid. He doesn't do any of his work. And what about Morgan? She's going to kill me.

I skipped going to read, or going to the library and I headed straight home.