6

Previous Chapter:

My curiosity got the best of me and I headed down stairs and out the back door to get a closer look.

I went outside as quietly as I could and peeked through the fence to see who it was. The only light I had was from the moon but the man had his back faced to me.

What the hell is this guy doing? If he's trying to kidnap us.. It's not working.

He turned around and bent down to grab another rock and I got a closer view of his face. I gasped in surprise.

Oh shit

He turned around. "Isabelle?" He asked.

Shit shit shit

I didn't know what to do. Why the fuck is Liam Goodman at my house? How does he even know where I live? How does he even know that was my bedroom?

~~~

"Isabelle, I know it's you." He said.

I didn't even know he knew my name

"I have classes with you."

Shit did I say that out loud

"Yes you did." He started to walk towards the fence.

I decided to talk. "How do you know where I live?" I asked.

"I asked your friend, Katie."

Damn her

"How did you know it was my bedroom?" I asked.

"I could hear a movie being played.. And the curtains you have. I assumed it was yours. I don't think your parents would have purple butterfly curtains."

I need to get new ones

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize, but can I at least see your face?" He asked.

I opened up the fence and walked over to him.

"Were you crying?" He looked at my face.

"Maybe, it was a sad movie," I turned away from the moon, "it doesn't matter. Why did you come in the middle of the night?"

"I came here after a party." He said

Of course

"Doesn't surprise me. But I am surprised you aren't drunk.. Or high." I laughed.

He didn't find that very amusing.

"Okay... Well what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Uh.. Right.. Yeah," he scratches the back of his neck, "you didn't give me a chance to apologize.. So I'm sorry.. Even though I wasn't the one to hit you with the football, it was Jason.." He said.

"I saw you laughing," I glared at him," but.. Apology accepted."

"Thanks." He said.

"Now we don't even have to talk to each other again. You forgive me and I forgive you and I will have no more drama." I smiled and started to walk back into my backyard away from Liam.

On the way I heard Liam say, "Not if Morgan saw you talking to me. I'll try to talk to her but I can't guarantee she won't be a bitch to you."

"Wow, thanks." I commented and went inside.

I got up to my bedroom and I heard a motorcycle zoom away. I assume that was Liam.

I decided to write in my journal.

Dear Diary,

The last couple of days have been interesting. Morgan is trying to kill me. I apologized to Liam and he actually apologized back and hopefully the drama is gone.. But with Morgan, you never know. So it's the morning now, and I need to get to bed. Goodnight and wish me luck.

I put away my journal and hop in bed. I fall asleep quickly.