4

Picture of Morgan

~~~~

Previous Chapter:

It was the end of the school day. No one beat me up in the girls bathroom today.. So that was good. I asked Katie to give me a ride home today because I did not want to go to the park.

I got home and did the usual, boring things and then went to bed.

~~~~~

I woke up this morning, early before my alarm clock. Unfortunately once I wake up, I can't fall back asleep. Luckily it was only 20 minutes before my alarm clock would've gone off.

I groan and get up and head to the shower. I put on my shower cap and get in the shower. Once I am done, I grab a towel and start drying off. I put on my makeup and my clothing. My outfit is casual like always, a band-tee and a pair of skinny jeans.

I go downstairs to get my breakfast. Once I hear the honk of Katie's car, I grab my backpack, give my mom and dad a kiss, and leave.

I get in the car and country music is playing. I groan. I absolutely hate country music.

She laughs and turns the music down.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

We get to the school and we say our goodbyes, and walk our separate ways.

I still get all the stares like yesterday.

They haven't forgotten

When I get to my class and sit down, I pull out my stuff.

A couple of girls walk in.

"Did you hear about Liam?" One of them said.

"Yeah, some freak hit him." The other one said back.

Wow. Feel the love.

I look over and glare at them. "I heard that she broke his nose. That's why he was gone yesterday."

They don't notice me until I clear my throat, a little louder than necessary. They both look over to me. I guess they realized it was me and they stopped talking. They both pulled out their phones though, so they are probably texting each other.

Wait, did I just hear them say I broke his nose? Shit.

I have third period with him? What the fuck am I going to do? Maybe I should pretend to be sick.. Or jump off a bridge. Yeah that sounds like a plan.

Just then, the bell rings and people start coming in. The teacher comes in after and the lesson begins.

~~~~

At lunchtime, I head over to Katie's locker. I still have yet to see Morgan or Liam. So that's good.. Or bad.. I don't know.

"Hey." I say to Katie, coming up behind her.

"I have been looking for you everywhere!" She yells, a little too loudly.

"Why?" I ask.

"I saw Liam," she paused, "I think you injured his nose pretty badly."

"Great. Now Morgan is going to be coming after me with a saw." Katie chuckles.

"I highly doubt she'll do that." She says.

"Whatever, can we go still in the library again?"

"How long are you going to want to sit in there?" She asks.

"Till this whole thing dies off."

We walk to the library and enter. Little people as usual. We find our normal spot and sit down.

~~~

The bell rang and we both got up. I headed to my locker and grabbed my stuff.

Next period with Liam and Morgan..

I reminded myself. I walk into the class, and I already see Liam in the back, his friends all around him. I avoid his gaze and sit down in my seat. His nose looked swollen and bruised.

Should I apologize? No. He should apologize. He hit me with it first.

"Damn, girl. You really know how to throw a football." One of Liam's buddy's said to me.

I ignored it. The bell rang and all the teacher came in. The whole class period wasn't fun. Not only was it a subject I hated, but I got a lot of attention. Especially from Morgan and her followers.

5 hours later, that class was over and school was out. I rushed out of the door, to avoid contact with any of them. I headed to my locker and then to the library to work on some stuff.

I sat down in the back, quite area, where no one ever goes. I was working on my Algebra homework.

I should really apologize. What if it wasn't even him who through the ball.. And he was just getting it back?

I sighed. Why do I have to be such a good person.. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag. I headed out the library door, and out the school entrance. I started walking towards the park.

I am going to regret this so much.