9

I decided I wanted to continue this so here's a new chapter. Don't know how frequent I will update though. 

Previous Chapter: 

"Liam Goodman."

No.

"No I am not tutoring him." I started to leave the class."

"You need the extra points. There isn't much of a chance left this semester to get your grade back up. You need to do this." He told me.

"Isn't there someone else I can tutor? KATIE! I can tutor her. She needs help."

"No. I need you to tutor Liam Goodman. I also heard what you did to him, and maybe you can take this chance and become friends with him."

I stayed silent. "Okay good. So I was hoping you could talk to him about it and schedule when you will help him."

I just walked out of the room.

I don't want to tutor Liam. He's so stupid. He doesn't do any of his work. And what about Morgan? She's going to kill me.

I skipped going to read, or going to the library and I headed straight home. 

************************************************************

While walking home, I was contemplating whether or not I wanted to tutor him. I needed to do this, but I hated him. He's a stupid jock that is conceited with himself and thinks that all girls want him and his girlfriend is annoying and she'll kill me. It's either finishing high school peacefully or dying and going through hell. I decided to go over to Katie's house and talk to her about it.

I knocked on Katie's door and a couple of seconds later I heard footsteps and a door open. Katie's face appeared.

"What's up?" She asked me and noticed the look on my face. "Something bad happen?"

"Yes, and I don't know what to do. I need your help." We both headed upstairs to her bedroom. When we got into the door, she sat down on the bed and I sat on the bean bag chair next to it.

"Hurry up. I want to-" I interrupted Katie. "I have to tutor Liam Goodman." I said and looked at her face. She just stared at me.

"Well say something!" I was freaking out. Suddenly a smile appeared on her face.

"This is amazing. This is exactly how you guys are going to fall in love and you are going to have the best high school romance ever and it's so cute how you act like you hate him, but you guys are going to fall in love."

"KATIE! We are never going to fall in love. He's gross and a man whore." I told her and threw a pillow at her.

"You need to tutor him. You need extra credit don't you and the teacher won't let you change partners, right? Take a freaking chance and do it. Nothing bad can come out of it."

"Yeah only the fact that Morgan will kill me. She'll think I'm trying to get in Liam's pants." I put my finger near my mouth and pretended to gag.

"Who the hell cares? Do it in private, she'll never know and you need to do it. What if it affects you getting into college. Can't have that happening, right?" She knew that that would get me to do it. I need to do everything to get into college.

I decided I would talk to the teacher about talking to him about the tutoring.