5

Previous Chapter:

I reminded myself. I walk into the class, and I already see Liam in the back, his friends all around him. I avoid his gaze and sit down in my seat. His nose looked swollen and bruised.

Should I apologize? No. He should apologize. He hit me with it first.

"Damn, girl. You really know how to throw a football." One of Liam's buddy's said to me.

I ignored it. The bell rang and all the teacher came in. The whole class period wasn't fun. Not only was it a subject I hated, but I got a lot of attention. Especially from Morgan and her followers.

5 hours later, that class was over and school was out. I rushed out of the door, to avoid contact with any of them. I headed to my locker and then to the library to work on some stuff.

I sat down in the back, quite area, where no one ever goes. I was working on my Algebra homework.

I should really apologize. What if it wasn't even him who through the ball.. And he was just getting it back?

I sighed. Why do I have to be such a good person.. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag. I headed out the library door, and out the school entrance. I started walking towards the park.

I am going to regret this so much.

~~~~~~

When I got to the park, I saw the boys practicing. I also saw Liam Goodman, sitting on the bench drinking something.

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards him. I made sure to go on the outskirts so no one else saw me.

When I started walking towards the benches, he looked over at me. I put my head down and continued to walk. When I got to him, I sat down.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Sure." I looked up to see that the football players and the cheerleaders had already seen us.

"Hey, isn't that the girl that hit Liam with a football!" One of the football players yelled. And all then I saw a football barreling at me. I shielded my face and waited for the impact. I didn't feel it so I peeked through my fingers and saw Liam had caught the ball.

He sat back down next to me. "So..?" He said.

"I hate you and your stupid jock friends, but I'm sorry for hitting you and hurting your nose. You shouldn't have hit me though." I said with courage and then I stood up and left.

I walked out of the park and started to walk home.

I can't believe I did that

I arrived at my house and went inside and upstairs to my room. I got out my homework and started while I watched The Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

~~~

It was around 10 o'clock and thankfully I didn't have school the next day. I continued to watch my show and the next thing I knew, it was 1 o'clock in the morning.

I had stopped watching The Vampire Diaries and started watching A Walk to Remember. It had gotten to a sad part when I suddenly heard a pang at my window.

I jumped in fear and stared at the window. I got up slowly and went to grab my baseball bat and cautiously peeked through the window. I saw someone outside but I had no idea who it was. Then I saw it pick up a rock and throw it at my window.

Hes going to wake my parents up

At least it looked like a guy, but I'm not sure.

My curiosity got the best of me and I headed down stairs and out the back door to get a closer look.

I went outside as quietly as I could and peeked through the fence to see who it was. The only light I had was from the moon but the man had his back faced to me.

What the hell is this guy doing? If he's trying to kidnap us.. It's not working.

He turned around and bent down to grab another rock and I got a closer view of his face. I gasped in surprise.

Oh shit

He turned around. "Isabelle?" He asked.

Shit shit shit

I didn't know what to do. Why the fuck is Liam Goodman at my house? How does he even know where I live? How does he even know that was my bedroom?

Vote please!