Where Are They Now?

Bahja Rodriguez
Life is going good for her. A couple months after the breakup she was already back to her normal self. She took Aiyanna and Crystianna and they moved to Atlanta, where she works as a middle school cheer coach/chorus teacher. She's 28 years old now, and she began dating Chris Brown New Years 2015. They have a great bond and they've grown really close since the moment they met.

Chresanto August
Chresanto is now 27. After the breakup he was down and out for about a year, The then later moved to New York City and took a job as Beyoncè and Jay-Z's personal chef. 3 years later, he was reunited with his ex wife, Desiree and their son, Royal. They remarried six months after they started dating.

Diggy Simmons
Diggy is 30 years old now. He was arrested for trespassing and spent two years in prison. When he got out, he got supervised visitation with the girls. That's all he's permitted. He started dating India a few weeks after his release and they've been together ever since.

Camille Harding
Camille is 25. She quit her job when Bahja and Diggy broke up and began working for Jacob Latimore as his assistant. She started fooling around with Bahja's high school boyfriend, Manny. They had a daughter, Tashia. They broke up but they live in Miami together co parenting.