CHAPTER SIX-The Meeting Pt. 2

Chresanto.

I just fucked up. I called Desiree the wrong name...I know she ready to pounce now. It was pure silence...well until Cryssie started sipping her tea hard as hell. Chris chuckled and leaned back in his chair just watching. Bahja followed him and they looked at each other.

"Are you serious?" Des snarled. "You literally just called me Bahja!!" "We know already," Bahja said, rolling her eyes. "get over it." Desiree stood up and pointed her finger in her face.

"Look! This is MY husband!! He obviously wanted better cause he came to me!! Now let me and my HUSBAND get back to our convo!" "Well, obviously the story got to your ear all wrong." Bahja stood and met eyes with her, giving Desiree a nasty look. "I left your man because he cheated on me. Did he tell you the other day he told me he thinks about me all the time? I assume he didn't. Guess he isn't as much 'your man' as you thought, huh?"

It was quiet.

Chris.

"Hold on," I projected. I got on my feet and glared at Chresanto. "baby, did you just say he called and said he thinks about you?" "Hell yeah." Bahja said folding her arms. "When?" "Last week, when he called Crystianna." "Uh, guys, let's just go." Crystianna then stood up and tried to push me away. I gently moved her arms and looked at her.

"Go get some bail money...cause I'm bout to kick his ass." I jumped over the table and rocked his shit. Desiree screamed and punched my back as Bahja and security guards tried to get me off him. I finally gave up, seeing that his face was bloody as hell. I jumped up and pushed everybody off of me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!!!" I yelled. The whole restaurant was once again drop dead silent. Bahja grabbed her purse and looked into my eyes with pure disappointment. Damn, she's mad now. She shook her head and Walked away, the girls following her. I pushed a chair over and walked to the car.