CHAPTER FOUR-Think Of You

"Everywhere that I go--everyday every night--I think of you." Ledisi

Bahja.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Chris making breakfast for Cryssie and Yanna. I smiled and crept up behind him, then kissed his cheek. He turned and smiled back and pecked my lips.

"Hey baby." He said. Gosh I love when he calls me that. "Hey. What are you making?" "Eggs, bacon, grits--" "SAUSAGE!!" Crystianna yelled from her room just down the hall. We laughed and continued talking. "and some pancakes for you and Aiyanna." I nodded and sat down at the table admiring the way his arms flexed in his tee. He makes me so happy, I wouldn't want this any other way.

Cryssie came in with a worried look on her face. usually when this happens, something happened with one of her dads. "Crystianna what's wrong?" she showed me her phone and I saw "Stepdeedy ❤️👏🏾🌚" across the screen. "He wants to talk to you." Chris looked at me and said, "Go ahead. I'm here." I took her phone and waked into the family room.

Bahja- Chres...hi.
Chresanto: Hey Bee. How you been?
Bahja: Uh, I can't complain...not to be rude, but uh, why do you wanna talk to me?
Chresanto: Well number one, I wanna keep the girls this weekend and take them to this theme park in Staten Island...
Bahja: Not a problem. I'll text you details later.
Chresanto: Ok and the other thing...I've just been thinking about you. you've been on my mind heavy. when I say heavy , I mean HEAVY. I wanna know you're thinking about me too.
Bahja: ...I gotta go.

I hung up and gave Cryssie her phone. this is...I don't even know.