CHAPTER ELEVEN-The Sitdown

Crystianna.

We all walked into the restaurant we were meeting Desiree, Royal and Chris at. We have to discuss mommy and daddy getting back together and what it would be like for the kids. Honestly, I don't wanna be here at all. I'm just gonna sit here and be on hush mode. Especially because I don't like Desiree so if she comes off wrong or disrespects anyone here, Ima let her ass have it. Sorry not sorry.

We saw Chris at the table waiting for us. His face lit up when he saw me and Aiyana. We smiled and hugged him. He had his daughter Royalty with him. "Hey mama!" I cooed, hugging her. She smiled and started playing with my hair. Daddy walked over to him and they did this old tight ass handshake. They glared at each other and looked away. Mommy cleared her throat and everyone looked at her.

"So as you know, Chris, I'm pregnant with your child. So Ima just skip right to it; you and Chresanto need to get along for this baby's sake." Chris and daddy looked at each other with pure hatred. "Why he gotta be around?" Chris asked. "It ain't his baby." "He's my boyfriend. He could potentially be my husband in the near future. So as long as he and I are together, you're gonna see him." Daddy smirked and kissed her but she pulled away quick. "Don't think that wasn't for you, either. This is HIS child, so you will be seeing him frequently. Sometimes I might have to go out with him alone, so I don't wanna hear any bitching and moaning." "I'm here!"

We all looked and saw Desiree and Royal. She walked over and kissed daddy's cheek, but he wiped it off. Everyone chuckled. She rolled her eyes and sat down. "Yo, like do you not have any respect for me," Mommy said through her laughs. "Like, bitch I'm right here." "Whatever." She said looking away.

"Well. Now it's my turn to set some rules and guidelines. Desiree, this is my girl, and could end up being my wife one day. You will respect her as such. She is gonna be around Royal, so get ready. I don't want no problems with her. No ifs, ands, buts, or maybes about it. Bahja, just like you said to me, if I gotta go out by myself with Desiree I don't want any whining or complaints. Royal, you need to respect Bahja no matter how many stories or bullshit your mother fills in your head about her.  Everyone understand?" They all nodded and I sat back. "Good."