CHAPTER TEN-Can It Be?

Bahja.

I ran in the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Chresanto held my hair out the way. Crystianna brought me a cup of hot water. "Candyce's mom said this helps with your throat." She handed it to me and I faintly smiled. "Thank you baby." I drunk it and I immediately regurgitated it. They sighed as he held my hair back again. I sat up and leaned on the wall.

"I have no idea what's wrong with me." I said. I shed a tear and they hugged me. "Cryssie, get your sister. We're going to the hospital." He ordered. She nodded her head and walked out. He helped me up and put my shoes on for me. Aiyana came up with two grocery bags. "Here mommy. If you throw up on the way there, do it in this." She smiled, and it was evident she had lost a few teeth. I smiled back. "Thank you." "You're welcome!" She ran away and I sighed. "I don't know what's wrong...I hope it's nothing serious." Chres looked at me and pecked my lips. "I promise it'll be fine."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

THREE HOURS LATER

Chresanto.

I walked in the house with Bahja. She was dead quiet. "Baby lets talk about this." I pleaded. "Not right now..." She walked up stairs, passing Crystianna. "Daddy what happened?" "Your mom is pregnant...with Chris' child."