˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

𓅰

Braydaen is a jock and a joke. Studying hours just to fail. Outside of studying is nnk literal job - playing sports.

E is a troublemaker. He's done every crime he can do – except for murder.

The two are the co-captains of the football team. They can't cooperate together even at the cost of a failed season.

One day, E gives Braydaen a heart attack.

────୨ৎ────

E's life is stripped away from him the night his mom has an overdose. Her parental rights are stripped away, and his father, George, doesn't own that tittle.

No, it belongs to a man who only bestows E the title of affair child, and a new shattering reality.

Braydaen life was never perfect but nnak always had nnk mother, but when she becomes distance, nnak has no one in nnk life.

A tutoring opportunity was just an opportunity to improve rapidly failing grades. Not the opportunity for dopamine and oxytocin to increase at an alarming rate.

And certainly not an opportunity for those hormones to be taken advantage of.

𓅬

So Braydaen isn't a full human, but a half-Nnakyoa.

Nnakyoa defy biology when it comes to Genetic inheritance and breeding outside of their species. Think of mules and other mix breeds and simply forget the biological forces there for Nnakyoa's.

They have a gene for having a 50% Nnakyoa biological offspring, called Nnakyoa gene, if both parents carry the gene, be it be recessive for both, or just one and the other is dominant, their child has a fifty percent chance of being a half-Nnakyoa. This doesn't mean two parents who are fifty percent Nnakyoa can have a one hundred percent Nnakyoa child.

In Braydaen case, nnk mother carries the Nnakyoa gene, and it's dominant for nnk father.

๋࣭ ⭑

 Nnakyoa Personal Pronoun (Braydaen's personal pronouns):

Nnak - The equivalent of they, she, he for Nnakyoa.

Nnk - The equivalent of theirs, his, hers for Nnakyoa.

Nnea - The equivalent of them, him, her Nnakyoa.

When commenting about Braydaen or another Nnakyoa character and you want to use personal pronouns, please use these. 

Braydaen father doesn't use these pronouns as he grew being address as a man, and used it to advance himself in his football career. This is typical behavior for Nnakyoa who marry woman, so you can use he, his, him for him.

── .✦

For those who want a strictly human-normativity romantic relationships and characters, I advise you to go back, because this isn't that.

This story will have some dark topics, but for now it's not written thus I can't make a warning of something that hasn't happened yet. 

I'll put the pages with the sensitive topics with a warning and will put  𓍯𓂃  on the beginning parts with the sensitive parts if you do wish to read that page but just want to skip the sensitive parts, and 𓍼 at the end of it. But like again, the majority of these pages are not written yet.

𓅮 

༺𓆩E𓆪༻

𓊆ྀིBraydaen𓊇ྀི

𓊆ྀིBraydaen𓊇ྀི

𓅯