Braydaen | News

"According to a groundbreaking study conducted by many, there are people who enslave animals for their own emotional mental needs

According to the study some of these people have no social lives with their own species, so they turn to creatures that wouldn't spare them a second glance if they weren't imprisoned in their confines. The others are just the results of the kind of social creatures' humans are.

These poor creatures are bred by some of the most incest obsessed people to walk this earth. And these people with no social lives thinking nature is their 'friend' buy these creatures without their consent, because they can't understand the creatures and vice versa, besides body language, and even that can be hard for some of these humans to understand.

These poor creatures are then imprisoned by these humans who are living with us this second, who we may consider to be loved ones or acquaintances, or even ourselves.

These people not only enslave, bend nature's rules. Some of them project their own human natures into these animals when they are just being what nature made them, and it's not even their fault, just their human brains.

Some of them have the nerves to call themselves these poor creatures they enslave their 'child or friend' fully knowing they aren't and never will be but do it to clench that emptiness that burns inside of them because this the only non-anxious induced interactions they have with another being even if is a creature they have enslaved. Or it's another sign of how flawed human brains are.

Revolting, isn't it?

If you want a better world to live in, and think these people are revolting, evil, vile, and just plain disturbing, then consider exterminating these people.

You might be imprisoned but the cost is worth it because you will make the earth a tad, tad better.

And these poor creatures are being freed from their imprisonment and will be taught to be what they really are besides an alive toy with animalistic characteristics for some humans.

Don't worry, we'll be talking about that later.

Make this earth a better place. And if you don't want to, you're already doing it.

In our next report we will be discussing if Europe has started another war that they force everyone to be a part of."

A commercial starts.

Mom is going to be here in an hour.

I haven't done anything.

Dinner is ready, the house is clean.

I haven't done a thing though.

I haven't gone outside to play something.

Haven't stepped into the music room to play my instruments.