E | For a while home

I turn to the man, his small smile widens

"Don't forget E will be having his appointment tomorrow," the man with the gray coat says.

"I haven't forgotten. E?"

I stand up, "when will George pick me up?"

"Nahuel can't take you now, he's visiting his aunt," the man says. "Okay, are we going to your house?" The man nods.

I clasp my hands together, "where's Samy?"

"That's exactly what we wanted to discuss with you about," the man in the gray coat says.

"We are not doing that Atticus!" Juhkam says.

"Well, he's going—," the man's switches to another language.

Juhkam swipes his forehead, "she's at school."

"Can we go to the school to see her?"

The three of them look at me. "We'll have to get your stuff and then we can pick her up later," Juhkam says.

"Okay," I say.

"Juhkam—," the gray coat man once again starts speaking in another language.

It sounds like a European language.

He looks european–he is–well he could also be middle eastern or northeastern–they're all caucasians–he's probably–98% speaking an caucasian language.

"I already said it, Atticus, there's no turning back unfortunately," Juhkam sighs, pushing his bangs back.

"You're going to be coming to the appointment tomorrow correct?" The lady says, "yes," Juhkam nods.

"We'll be waiting, bye E," the lady waves at me, "bye." They both walk to the elevator.

I turn to the man. "We're going by my house right?" I look up at the man's shoulder, he's shorter than mom.

"No. We'll go tomorrow with the moving trucks," he responds.

Wow.

Not even a reason as to why.

I walk faster to him. He walks faster, existing the hospital doors.

Inhale.

Exhale.

This isn't a time to get angry.

He stops at the side edge. I turn back, the hospital complex takes over the whole streets, I turn to my right.

The underground metro station is across our pavement. A semi-long pavement stretches after that, with yellow 12 light-rail passing in the middle.

The pavement ends with lines of brownstone apartment complexes.

"Were taking the underground metro?" I ask, the man shakes his head.

We pass the underground metro station, and the man turns right