Chapter 2

As Adam started singing Give a Little More, I knew I had to sing alone, so I did word per word...for every song. So, as the concert rounded to a end and he still hasnt noticed me yet I really wanted a sign of affection before the meet and greets so I took up alot of enegry to scream really loud as the first parts of Moves Like Jagger started.

"Just shoot for the stars....''

Are the soothing words that gracefully escaped his mouth as I reached my arm out so he could notice that I wanted him to touch it, grab it, or even hold it. I mean he was really close to me and he was looking in my direction.

"And aim for my heart..if you feel like, and take me away."

He looked my directly in the eye, and did that sexy eyebrow lift thing and went to the other end of the stage. Just. Fucking. Great.

The rest of the song went through quickly and Adam sang the last few verses of Moves Like Jagger, and ended the concert with a "Goodnight everybody, we love you!". Then the whole band gathered for a bow as they went backstage, as tears streamed down my face because the concert ended, then I quickly remembered...THE PASSES, DUH.

How the heck could I forget the passes?! So as I made my way through the masses of sobbing fangirls, I finally found the backstage door that was gaurded by two gigantic bodygaurds that scared the hell out of me. I quickly showed them my pass and smiled a bit as one of them leaded me down a hallway to a door with the famous "M5" logo.

"Now, you have at least 20 minutes to take pictures, autographs, or, whatever....just make it quick." The bodygaurd snapped to me as quickly as possible.

I couldn't hardly hold my excitement from sobbing as he grabbed the doorknob to open the door.

 The first visible sight of inside the room was like taking a glimpse into heaven.