Chapter 14

*Skylar's P.O.V*

Something about the way the hair falls in your face...

And I love the shape you make when crawling towards the pillow case...

I swayed along to one of my favorite songs waiting very impatiently for my Chinese food to arrive. Finally, as the chorus of the song approached there was a slight knock on my door. I grabbed the change on my coffee table and headed to the front door.

"You said the order was 16.55, right?" I asked, handing the money to the person standing before me. I couldn't believe my eyes as a wave of emotion passed through me.

"Hey Skylar." Adam said in a unsure tone. What was he doing here? My mind buzzed as I looked at him in a disbelief.

"I thought we didn't stay in touch Adam..." I started, closing the door. Adam pushed it back open before it had a chance to shut it.

"No, wait.." He began.

"You have your life, and I have my life. Your life doesn't involve me and neither does yours." I said trying to spit as much venom into the words as possible.

"Let me explain." he said, stepping into my apartment.

"There's nothing to explain! You aren't interested in me, I'm not interested in you."

"And, how do you know that?"

"You know what you said."

"What? The crap at that interview this morning was for people to shut up about you and get off of your tail. I really like you." he grabbed my wrist and locked his eyes with mine. I pulled back, I wasn't giving in.

"How many other girls have you said that to?"

"A few, but at least I wasn't lying to them. I really like you. Just trust me on this one." he looked tired, and his eyes spilled with emotion...but anyone could be a good actor.

"Just forget it." I yanked my wrist from his hand and turned back. I felt his hands grip around my wrist again, pulling me back towards him. His other hand caught my waist and he pulled his face onto mine and kissed me. I tried to move away but his grip was too tight. My mind raced, this kiss...full of passion. Did he really mean what he said? Or was it just an act? I felt his tongue flick against my lips, he was asking to get into my mouth. I gave in and slowly opened my mouth, letting him explore.

"Trust me. please." He nibbled my ear, and sent kisses down ny neck, and sucked my collarbone. I gave in to his embrace and ran a hand through his hair. My cheeks flared a bright red as he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kicked the front door closed and carried me to my bedroom. He tenderly touched and sculpted every single inch of my body, like I was one of his own creations. There I lie, on my back with Adam Levine floating above me, he started to strip his clothing piece, by piece as I did the same to myself. He held, touched, and felt me in so many ways possible, and honestly I loved every bit of it.

Just like the stage, he knew the bedroom very well, and he also knew how to change a girls mind quicker than you could moan his name.

Author's Note: Sorry for this late reply, I've been so busy with school >.< Don't forget to vote comment and follow.