Prologue

After the great flood drowned Teyvat and shattered the world you once knew, Y/N L/N—the former Hydro Archon, the so-called God of Justice—was left wandering the remnants of a new world. For 500 years, you upheld the image of divinity, judging those who came before you with Aqua Veritas: Mirrors of Guilt, a role that was nothing but an illusion. The truth you hid for so long crumbled with the confession you made to the Traveler, bringing the walls of your courtroom crashing down along with it.

Teyvat’s fall should have been your end, but fate, or perhaps something far more twisted, had other plans.

Two years later, you live in the shadows of a world reshaped by the flood, haunted by the weight of your past. You thought you could hide that the tides of destiny had finally left you alone. But someone was always watching—waiting for the right moment to strike.

That’s when he found you.

Fyodor Dostoevsky, a man with eyes that seemed to pierce through your very soul. His approach was calm and deliberate, and you felt as if he had been searching for you all along. His obsession, however, was unmistakable, veiled under the guise of kindness.

“You’ve been hiding long enough, haven’t you?” Fyodor’s voice, soft and coaxing, crept into your mind, wrapping itself around your thoughts. His gaze was cold, calculating, but the smile on his lips told you he was here for more than just an offer. “Come with me,” he continued, stepping closer. “I can give you salvation. I can give you freedom.”

But his offer felt like a trap—a promise laced with obsession, darkness lurking beneath the surface. Fyodor’s interest in you wasn’t about helping you escape the past; it was about controlling it—controlling you.

“All you need to do,” he whispered, his breath warm against your skin, “is help me cleanse this world of its sinners. Together, we can build something pure. No more pretending, no more lies.”

The sincerity in his voice was unsettling. He saw you for what you truly were—broken, lost, but powerful. And he wanted that power for himself. Fyodor wasn’t offering freedom. He was offering something far more dangerous—a twisted salvation that would bind you to him, a devotion that bordered on obsession.

As you stood there, his dark eyes never leaving yours, you realized that Fyodor didn’t intend to let you go. He had found you, and now, he intended to keep you. Forever.

In that moment, with the shadows of the past creeping closer and Fyodor’s hand extended towards you, you wondered: What would be the price of accepting his offer?

The flood hadn’t been the end, merely the beginning. And now, under Fyodor’s watchful eyes, your next chapter was about to unfold.