Play

Cosmo's Perspective

Kissing, hugging, Sprout's big hands on my body. There's safety in them, fun. Pleasure. It's something Sprout introduced to me a while ago. He wanted to try something and said that it'd help him feel better. We just call it 'Play' since it takes us back to when we first met, play-fighting like kids. We're always laughing and giggling, but today, Sprout was acting a little different. He was much more... eager.

His love was rougher, gripping me much harder. His breathing heavy as if he was having more fun than I was. (Well, this IS for him so) I felt a little different, too. A taste of fear, but I trust him. It became a mini thrill of what more he was going to do next. Sprout eventually stopped, cuddling into me as he laid on my chest. His eyes peering into mine with an odd gaze, loving yet almost predatory. Just to make sure, I asked, "Sprout, are you okay?"

"Much better with you here." Cheap flattery. It may have been true, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

"Hehe, sure... It's just," My hand caresses his stem, his eyes closing as his leaves sprout in response. "You've been acting a little strange today. Just a little."

"Mmmh... How so?" Sprout asks. I think carefully.

"Well, you've... You're a lot rougher than usual," I answer, "And you kept making a lot of weird expressions."

"Is that so?" He seems embarrassed by my comments, hiding his face. But before it can get awkward, he rises. "Well, that's! Because! You're so damn cute! I just can't contain myself!!" Looking into my eyes, "And I've been wanting to for a while. Like, I appreciate you so much, Cosmo— for doing this. But we're probably the only toons who even get this close."

Well, there's my proper answer. It sounds like he's venting on top of it, too. And now that I think about it, we probably are. Removing our clothes...is that really necessary? "I mean, it just makes us more unique, right? Love like no other." I take his hands into mine again, Sprout towering over me. "And you can always ask me anything! I'll try at least onc-"

"Can I bite you?" 

"What?"

Before I could even finish my statement, he asks, "Then can I- uh, bite you?"

I'm taken aback at the odd request. So fast, too.

"Uhhh, sure??" I'm not one to go back on my word, but... Almost as if he'd read my mind, "I'll try not to hurt you." Leaning forward, his breath brushed my neck. I began shaking, my heart racing. It'd hurt no matter what, right? What was I to expect? His teeth, his breath, his hands, pressing into me. Holding me down so I can't take it back. The moment his teeth dug into my skin, I cried out. Covering my mouth in embarrassment. He sat up, looking at me. "Did... did you just moan?"

"No..." I don't even want to consider the possibility. Why did I even do that? It doesn't stop Sprout either, pressing the iron again as I suffer under the heat. I'm terrified. Terrified of this new feeling, the intoxicating suspense and pricks of pain. I can't understand a thing, but it drives me crazy. I didn't even notice Sprout smelling me again, my head so dazed. Confused. Thrilled. I want to play more.

For clarity, no. Sprout and Cosmo did not 'do it' nor will they ever. Toons do not have genitals or any desire to procreate for that matter because they don't need to. Spoiling a little here, but that's what makes this level of intimacy weird in the first place. This is the closest you'll get to smut from me regarding the toons.