𝟢𝟢𝟥. 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅

FALSE GOD   !𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒  𝗑  𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓𝟢𝟢𝟥

FALSE GOD !
𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗑 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓
𝟢𝟢𝟥. 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 .

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

The place was crowded at club Mercy brought her two friends to. "Okay.. here you go." Mercy smirks bringing over a bright blue cocktail.

"What is that?" Nai laughed as her friend sat the drink down infront of her. "A blue lagoon. I thought you'd like it." Mercy says as she takes a sip from her drink.

"It's definitely blue." She smiles as she holds it up, almost as if she was inspecting the drink.

"Yeah, that's why they call it a blue lagoon," Remy chimed in, taking a sip from her own drink.

"Drink up, Nai. You need to loosen up," Mercy added, raising an eyebrow.

Nailea glanced over at her friend, feeling a mix of reluctance and determination.

"I don't know..." she mumbled.

Mercy let out an annoyed sigh. "Nai, you've been moping around in your apartment for days. You need to get out and have some fun for once. And you need to drink that damn drink!"

Nailea sighed, realizing that Mercy had a point. She had been moping around for far too long, living like a recluse. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the blue cocktail and took a sip.

"There you go," Mercy said, satisfied with Nai's decision. As Mercy continued chatting with Remy, Nai took another sip of the drink.

Throughout the night it felt like a blur to Nailea. Her memories were foggy of the night and the only thing she could remember was Mercy throwing up out the taxi window.