𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝗊𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

FALSE GOD   !𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒  𝗑  𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓𝟢𝟣𝟧

FALSE GOD   !
𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒  𝗑  𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓
𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝗊𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 + 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 .

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

Nailea sighed as she scrolled through the endless stream of messages in her DM's. She had been getting countless requests from fans asking her to start a Youtube channel. It was overwhelming, but she couldn't deny that the idea was tempting.

She had always loved the idea of having her own Youtube channel, a place where she could share her life and experiences with fans in a more personal and intimate way. But she also knew that it was a huge commitment, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for the responsibility of putting out content consistently.

Over the course of three days, something had happened to make her buy a camera and the editing software for her to actually begin filming videos.

"Nicholas!" Nailea called out as she propped up her camera that faced her standing at the kitchen counter in her apartment.

"Yes, baby?" he replied walking into the kitchen, "Uh.. what's this for?"

Nailea smiled, "We're filming a youtube video today!"

Nicholas looked at her in surprise, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "A Youtube video, huh? What kind of video are we filming here?"

"Just a qna plus baking."

Nicholas chuckled, clearly entertained by her excitement. "So we're baking something while answering questions from fans? This going to be interesting."

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

cherrybomb ✪ 𝟦𝟩𝗆