𝟢𝟤𝟥. 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

FALSE GOD   !𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒  𝗑  𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓𝟢𝟤𝟥

FALSE GOD !
𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗑 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓
𝟢𝟤𝟥.     𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 + 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 .

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

After Nailea miraculously coming up with a new song, she instantly went to Miller pitching the song idea and needed to get into the studio once again. "Mills, get me a microphone now because I have amazing news for you!" She cheered.

"You're in a good mood." Miller chuckled softly, "I can call into the studio and get you ready."

Nailea jumped up and down with joy, "Yes! Thank you!"

Once they had arranged the meeting and arrived at the studio, Nailea was immediately at the microphone ready to sing. Finally finishing the song and getting the offical approval from her manager and team – Nailea was set to release her next single.

She had plans for the future of coming up with another album but that was the future. Something she could look forward to.

Nailea felt an immense sense of happiness as she left the recording studio. Creating music, especially after such a long time, filled her with a joy she hadn't felt in a while. The thought of releasing this single as soon as possible, coupled with the prospect of making a new album, excited her.

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

      As soon as Nailea got back to her apartment, she was bored out of her mind. The only thing that came to her mind to distract her was go live and talk to the people that she loved.

"Hi everyone!" Nailea widely smiled as she pressed the live button on instagram.

The live video started in an instant and within seconds, a flood of comments and likes came rushing in. Her loyal fans were thrilled to see her and couldn't wait to interact with her live.

"Oh my gosh, there are so many of you on here!" She exclaimed, "I am so thrilled to see you all again!"

As the fans continued to sent in their comments and gifts, Nailea pulled out her guitar.

"So, I have a special surprise for all my lovely fans. I've been working on a little something and have been waiting to give it to you guys. Here it goes."

Nailea performed I Knew It, I Know You and everyone was in awe at it. "I hope you guys really enjoyed listening in, the song will hopefully out soon."

username: we love you nai! ❤️❤️
username: I LOVE THIS OMG
username: hiiii naiiii
username: is this song abt nicholas🤨❓
username: release another album plzz
username: you look so pretty <33
username: what happened with you and nick?

"Wow you guys have a lot to say." Directed to everyone spamming in the comment section on the live.

As Nailea's eyes scanned through the comments, one particular comment caught her attention. What happened with you and nick? A question she knew was bound to come but never really thought it through.

She felt herself freeze in the moment, knowing she probably looked ridiculous right now. She wanted to ignore the comment and continue the live as if nothing was wrong, but she knew that would only lead to more questions and speculations.

Taking a deep breath, she forced a small smile. "Well, um, I think you all know that me and Nick are no longer together," she said, her voice cracking just the slightest bit.

The comments instantly went wild, a mix of exclamations, sympathy, and questions. Fans were clearly shocked and wanted more details.

"I know there's been a lot of speculation and rumors about what happened," Nailea continued, trying to maintain her composure.

"And as much as I would love to address each rumor, I think it's important to set the record straight. Nick and I decided to go our separate ways. It was a mutual decision and there's no bad blood between us.. I think."

Nailea knew that fans would only continue inundating her with more questions if she continued, so she decided to end the live.

"Okay, guys, I think that's enough questions for now," she said, trying to sound upbeat. "I have to go, but thank you all so much for always being there for me. I love you all."

As the live stream ended, Nailea sighed heavily and set her guitar aside. Dealing with questions and reactions related to her breakup had been more challenging than she expected.

She decided to turn off her phone for the rest of the evening, craving a moment of peace without any distractions.

Sitting alone in her apartment, the silence was almost deafening. Nailea leaned back against the couch and closed her eyes, trying to quiet the whirlwind of thoughts in her mind.

© lishwritcs, 2024