𝟢𝟤𝟦. 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀

FALSE GOD   !𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒  𝗑  𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓𝟢𝟤𝟦

FALSE GOD !
𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗑 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗓
𝟢𝟤𝟦. 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 .

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

It was the offical release day for I Knew it, I Know You and Nailea could not contain her excitement. The anticipation of releasing a new song was the only thing on her mind, yet her recent breakup still lingered.

In an attempt to push aside thoughts of Nicholas, she tried to focus all her attention on the excitement of her fans finally getting to hear the song.

She grabbed her phone and opened Instagram immediately, her finger hovering over the upload button, heart racing. Nailea waited for the text from her manger to let her know that it was released and that she could officially post about it.

Finally, her phone buzzed with a text from Miller, the message simply stating, "It's out. Go ahead and share it!"

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips. This was it. She took one more deep breath and pressed the upload button.

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

cherrybomb posted !

❤️ liked by 264,493 users

cherrybomb 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝖨 𝖪𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖨𝗍, 𝖨 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 ! 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌 🎶 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝟣 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗀𝗈

- view 139,755 comments

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

Just after pressing the post button, Nailea's notifications were immediately blowing up. The sight of it all was overwhelming yet exhilarating. She was glad that fans were already enjoying the song, her heart swelling with joy.

As she scrolled through the comments, she noticed that most of them were positive, but there was also an obvious mention of her and Nicholas.

Some fans were supportive and understanding about the breakup, while others were speculating and asking questions. Nailea sighed, wishing she could avoid the topic completely.

Yet, she knew that as a famous person, it was impossible to completely avoid the media frenzy around her personal life, especially a highly public breakup like this one.

So she took a deep breath and began to respond to some comments, attempting to keep the conversation focused on the song instead of her personal life.

Despite the challenges, she was still filled with a sense of accomplishment. The song was finally out, and from the response so far, it seemed like it was going to be a hit.

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

Over the next few days, the song gained even more traction. Fans were sharing it all over social media, and Nailea was grateful for the positive response. She felt excited, which was a welcome change from her days of wallowing in sadness after the breakup.

But as exciting as it was, the constant chatter about her and Nicholas was beginning to wear on her. Every time she opened Instagram or Twitter, there were countless articles speculating about their breakup, or people wondering if the song was about him.

Though she tried to avoid looking at the comments, she couldn't help but glance at a few here and there. The questions and theories were endless and it started to make her anxious.

As much as the constant speculation about her and Nicholas was starting to get on her nerves, Nailea tried to look at the bright side. The success of her new song was incredible.

The positive feedback and messages from fans helped her focus on what really mattered - her music and the people who enjoyed it.

She decided to channel all her energy into enjoying the success, instead of letting the breakup consume her thoughts.

© lishwritcs, 2024