𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

LEXIE
04/04/2004

normally, when we decided to go to biddies after school on a friday, there was almost always a reason.

but today, there wasn't.

walking out of the school gates gibsie, johnny, hughie and feely trailing behind me, the blonde came to a halt as he turned to face us all like we were about to rob a bank.

"who's up for a night at biddies?"

"what?" we all asked at the same time causing gibsie to look at us like we had just insulted his entire bloodline.

"what do you mean what? did you not hear me ya eejits? i said-"

"yes we fucking heard you the first time gibs, what we're all asking is why you want to go to biddies." johnny answered from where he was leant against my car.

"why not?"

"we always have a reason to go to biddies." i said shrugging my shoulders as gibsies head snapped around to me.

"but we always go on the weekends."

"yeah because that's the weekend."

gibsie stood frozen in place, hands on hips and looking like we had just spoke in arabic.

"fine! we can go to biddies" i exclaimed, ignoring the 'why the fuck did you just say that' looks from the three other boys.

and that's how i ended up sat in the back corner of biddies with a vodka coke in my hand and gibsie talking my ear off.

"caps got some fans." hughie snickered as he gestured to a group sat on the other side of the bar.

i looked over at the table that hughie was talking and i immediately recognised the girl sat at the table as emory ryans.

i didn't know much about the girl except from the fact she was in claire and lizzies year, but what i did know was that she was breathtakingly beautiful.

my eyes the drifted to the blonde boy she was sat beside.

and he was staring right back at me.

fuck.

shit.

this boy was without a doubt the best looking boys i had seen in my sixteen years of living. i took immediate notice to the tattoos that covered his arms, and the way he looked so done with the world.

i liked that, if that made sense.

i could see him smugly smirking as he brought his drink to his lips making me smile to myself. i wasn't sure why i was smiling because the lad smirked at me but here i was.

smiling like a little kid on christmas.

but then it hit me, why the fuck was i smiling like a little kid?

i had a fucking boyfriend.

speaking of, toby had been blowing up my phone the entire time we'd been here. resulting in my phone now resting it feelys pocket so i wouldn't answer it, per my brothers request.

it wasn't a secret to anyone that my brother disliked toby, he fucking hated him.

whereas toby, well he hated my entire friend group. as to why he was messaging me every god damn second.

what did he think was gonna happen, they were gonna kidnap me and drug me?

i doubt they could even pull that off, they weren't the brightest bunch.

as the night carried on, my thoughts kept wondering back to him.