Chapter 24: Elena

With a shaky exhale, I nod, the whispered affirmation hanging heavily in the charged air between us. For a heartbeat, I worry that he might devour me whole, consume me with the raw desire emanating from him.

Instead, he closes his eyes again, his jaw clenching as he battles for control. The sight of such powerful restraint sends a shiver down my spine, a thrill of anticipation coursing through my veins. I can only imagine the thoughts swirling behind those closed lids, the hunger raging unchecked.

Slowly, deliberately, Adrian's hand descends along my body, tracing the delicate curves of my breasts, my ribs, until it reaches the flare of my hips. His palm settles against the soft flesh, his touch a brand searing into my skin.

My breath hitches, a low moan escaping my throat as I arch into his hand, craving more of that electrifying contact. Adrian's fingers begin to knead the supple flesh of my thighs, his grip firm yet gentle, as if memorizing every contour, every hidden hollow.

The tension between us grows, becoming almost unbearable. It's a palpable thing, thick and heavy, pressing in on us from all sides until I fear I might suffocate beneath its weight. And yet, somehow, it only serves to heighten my arousal, fueling the fire raging within me.

Adrian's fingers brush against the sensitive skin inside my thighs, perilously close to the aching heat at my core. I gasp, my body jerking in response, the sound torn from my throat. His touch is feather-light, teasing, leaving me desperate for more.

With a ragged sigh, he slips his fingers beneath the waistband of my panties, the cool fabric a stark contrast to the feverish warmth of my skin. His fingertips graze the damp cotton, sending jolts of electricity coursing through me, and I can't hold back a louder gasp.

Adrian's fingers press more insistently against the soaked fabric of my panties, his touch sending sparks of electricity coursing through my veins.

His fingertips dance across my sensitive flesh, teasing and tormenting with deliberate slowness. Each brush against my clit sends a jolt of pleasure straight to my core, leaving me breathless and desperate for more.

Suddenly, Adrian withdraws his hand, leaving me wanting and aching. He replaces it with a firm grip on my lower back, guiding me to walk backward until I'm pressed against the edge of the bed.

"I want to see you. Lie back for me."

His voice is low and commanding, stirring a mixture of desire and trepidation within me. My heart races as I feel the bed against the back of my thighs, the soft fabric inviting yet daunting.