3

Samantha woke up with her head pounding, she looked around and realized she wasn't in her room.

"My dad is going to kill me" Samantha said rubbing her temple while getting up.

She made her way down the stairs and flopped on the couch (if that makes sense?)

"You okay?" Matthew asked her and she groaned, "My head hurts" Samantha said as Nicholas came into the living room.

"Well no duh, you drank a shit ton of alcohol" Nicholas said and Samantha ignored him.

"Is my sister here?" Samantha asked and Matthew shook his head, "No, your dad called her yesterday telling her to come home" Matthew said and Samantha stood up quickly.

"Fuck im so screwed, what if I move to Paris right now" Samantha said making the two brothers look at each other.

"Hey if you want we can go with you" Matthew suggested and Samantha nodded quickly.

"He won't yell at me so much if you guys are there" Samantha said as she ran outside for her shirt and shorts.

"Who said im going?" Nicholas said making Samantha roll her eyes, "im just playing" Nicholas said putting his hands up in defense.

"Shit I forgot, I have to go pick up stuff for my parents. Nicholas you go" Matthew said and Nicholas nodded.

They left the house and started heading to Samantha's house.

Samantha's heart began to race the closer they got to the house, she started playing with her ring and Nicholas noticed that.

"Why are you so scared?" Nicholas asked, "what? I'm not?" Samantha said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you avoiding eye contact? You do that when you're lying" Nicholas said making Samantha look down.

"Hey, it's fine you don't have to tell me" Nicholas said realizing Samantha didn't want to talk about it.

"Thanks" Samantha said as she opened the door, "you can leave now, thank you" Samantha said and Nicholas simply nodded.

"Where have you been young lady? Do you know how worried we have been?" Her dad yelled "Did Hope not tell you where I was?" Samantha asked and her dad scoffed.

"Oh she did, why are you at that boys house? Are you trying to get pregnant?" Her dad yelled once again making her roll her eyes, "DONT YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME BITCH" Her dad yelled as he slapped her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Samantha yelled back as she touched her now red cheek with tears rolling down her face.

She looked him dead in the eye and turned  around and left the house, thankfully Nicholas wasn't there anymore.

Samantha covered her face and started silently crying, "Sammy.." Nicholas said standing in front of her.

"Did you hear the whole thing?" Samantha said looking up with red eyes, "Yeah" Nicholas said and Samantha stood up.

"I know you hate me but please don't say anything" Samantha said making Nicholas nod, "Okay, I promise" Nicholas said putting up his pinky finger for a pinky promise.

"By the way, you need to shower you look like shit" Nicholas said making Samantha chuckle, "What happened to Nathan?" Samantha asked Nicholas as she rubbed her eyes.

"Who?" Nicholas asked confused, "The guy I was with the whole night" Samantha said and Nicholas did an O shape with his mouth.

"oh him, I don't know. Why?" Nicholas asked, "he was kind of cute" Samantha said causing Nicholas to roll his eyes.

"I don't get why you talk to guys at parties like why can't you just talk to girls" Nicholas said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry what? At least I wasn't hooking up with Nathan yesterday,  you were hooking up with like every girl that approached you" Samantha said and Nicholas smirked.

"You were watching me?" Nicholas asked with a cheesy smile, "No, I was just looking around" Samantha said and Nicholas hummed.

"Feel better Sammy, I'll see you later" Nicholas said grabbing her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"What the fuck, did he just squeeze my hand?" Samantha thought  to herself.