4

Samantha was getting ready for school when she heard her phone buzz.

She quickly went to see who it was and she groaned.

(Bold is Nicholas)

Nicholas

Can I have my shirt back?

Which one

Oh?
You have more than one?

uh no
I'll give it to you at school

👍

Samantha turned off her phone and got up to get his shirt.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL

"Liv can you give this to Nicholas? Thank you" Samantha said not giving Olivia a chance to say no.

"Danny! Wait up!" Samantha called out making Daniel turn around, "hey Sam" Daniel smiled down at Samantha.

"So, how are you and Olivia?" Samantha asked and Daniel looked away, "Why? Did she ask?" Daniel asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"No, im just wondering" Samantha said quickly dropping the subject, "I'll see you later" Daniel said as he messed up Samantha's hair making her roll her eyes, "Bye loser".

As Samantha walked into class, she noticed someone  sitting next to her seat, "No fucking way" Samantha said making the teacher look at her, "Ms. Roberts what was that?" The teacher asked "Nothing sorry"

"I was having such a good morning until I saw you" Samantha said making Nicholas look up from his phone.

"Oh, Sammy we both know I make your morning better"  Nicholas said crossing his arms looking up at Samantha who was standing next to him, looking down at him.

"Why does he look good today" she thought to herself, the way his chocolate brown hair was kind of messy made him look cuter.

"Two questions for you, why are you here and what the hell happened to your hair?" Samantha said as she sat down and took her backpack off.

"I got a schedule change, and what do you mean? Do you not like it?" Nicholas asked as he started looking at himself in his camera.

"I mean it's okay but seriously did you get attacked by squirrels?" Samantha asked making him roll his eyes, "Shut the fuck up, you're hair looks greasy and you look sleep deprived" Nicholas said making Samantha gasp.

"Hey! My hair is not greasy! I was watching one three hill till like 4am" Samantha said and Nicholas chuckled, "Does my hair actually look greasy? Be honest" Samantha asked making Nicholas look at her smiling.

"It looks like shit" Nicholas said and Samantha groaned.

"Why did you give Olivia my shirt instead of returning it yourself?" Nicholas asked and Samantha cursed under her breath, she was hoping he wouldn't ask that. What was she supposed to say? "I started to feel somethings after you squeezed my hand?"

"I was in a hurry" she said looking at everyone in the classroom but him, "god Sammy, why do you keep on lying to me?" Nicholas asked sighing.

"Don't call me Sammy" Samantha said glaring at the boy next to her, "or what? Are you going to shut up me up with a kiss?" Nicholas asked making her cheeks slightly turn pink.

"I might actually" Samantha said as she moved her hand to his thigh making him straighten up.

"Good Morning Class!"

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

"I don't know what came over me, like I touched his thigh. HIS FUCKING THIGH!" Samantha told her best friend and by the looks of his face she knew he was going to say something she didn't want to hear.

"Babe at this point just fuck, we can all tell yall want to" Daniel said while taking a bite out of his burger.

"Daniel! No, but listen. His brown eyes are so beautiful yet so annoying, and his weird little smile makes me want to slam my head on the wall but it's strangely adorable, and his voice, oh lord, if he didn't spend so much time spewing nonsense then I would actually enjoy listening to him, more than I already do. Don't get me started on-" Samantha was ranting until Daniel interrupted her.

"On the fact that you have a crush on him?" Daniel asked and she instantly moved her hands panicking.

"I do not have a crush on him" she said and Daniel just nodded, "sure".

Little did she know, Nicholas was having the same conversation with Olivia.