5

Samantha was taking a nap when her phone started buzzing.

Nicholas

Olivia said you got a bad grade on the chemistry test. Wanna get food?

Aww, are you trying to comfort me?

Yes or no before I change my mind

Duhhh

Ok I'll be at your house in 5

Samantha turned her phone off and put on the first hoodie she found and sweatpants.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked "I'm hungry" Samantha said and her mom raised an eyebrow, "We have food here?" Her mom said making Samantha shake her head "No we have healthy food here" Samantha said walking out of the house.

"Hey" Samantha said as she opened the door to get in. "Hey, so where do you want to go?" Nicholas asked looking at Samantha.

"Oh we should go to McDonalds and get ice cream and fries" Samantha said as she smiled at the thought of ice cream and fries making him chuckle.

"Alrighty" Nicholas said as he played his playlist, he instantly freezed up when Linger by The Cranberries started playing.

"I don't listen to this, I don't know why it's here" Nicholas said as he played with his chain, "this song makes me so emotional" Samantha said as she laughed to herself.

"Is it because of the movie click?" Nicholas asked and Samantha nodded smiling, "it's so sad" Samantha said as Nicholas parked the car.

"Can you order for me" Samantha asked smiling and Nicholas rolled his eyes, "Thank you" Samantha said walking away to sit down in a booth.

"Here you go" Nicholas said and Samantha instantly ate a fry, she moaned and closed her eyes.

"Oh my god I haven't had McDonalds since like freshman year" Samantha said as she dipped her fries in her ice cream.

"I'm sorry what? That's insane, why?" Nicholas asked as he bit into a fry.

"I don't know actually" Samantha said laughing, "Nicholas can I ask you something?" She asked and he nodded, "Why are you being so nice?" She asked and he began to play with his chain.

"Uh because-" He began to say but she cut him off "Do you like one of my friends? Are you trying to get closer to them?" She asked and he instantly shook his head "God no!" He said making her sigh in relief, "hey what was that?" Nicholas said and Samantha raised an eyebrow "You sighed in relief" Nicholas said smirking and Samantha smiled and got up.

"You're actually not as annoying as I thought you were" Samantha said as they got in the car, "Yeah?" Nicholas said while looking at her.

"Can I kiss you?" Nicholas asked and Samantha was too stunned to speak so she just nodded.

He gently put his hand on her cheek and leaned in, their lips touched and she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Once they pulled away, the look they gave each other didn't have hatred it had something else.

"Can I kiss you again?" Nicholas asked and Samantha laughed and pulled him by his shirt.

Hi guys! Sorry this is short, school has me SO busy and hoco is this weekend. I'm trying my hardest to upload fast.

Thank you, have a blessed day 🩷

Guys there's a hurricane coming so there may be no power.

Stay safe🩷