1

READ!⚠️
This story will have topics that you might not feel comfortable with, (physical and sexual abuse), and inappropriate content.

If you don't feel comfortable you can skip the chapter or exit out of the story.
______________

I was peacefully sleeping when I heard someone knocking on my door and coming in , "Hey get ready" My sister hope said as she leaned on the door frame.

"Why? It's a Saturday, I wanna sleep" I said as I hid under the covers.

"We're going to eat brunch at my boyfriends house" Hope said making me get up instantly , "You're saying I have to see your boyfriends little brother, Nicholas Chavez, aka the person I hate the most on a Saturday? You're joking right?" I said as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yea im not joking, get ready" Hope said chuckling leaving my room making me groan.

I got ready in 15 mins and headed down.

"Hi" I said getting in the car, "No good morning?" My dad asked making me nod.

"If it were a good morning I would be sleeping right now and not on my way to see Nicholas" I said making my mom and dad chuckle.

"Bunny, Nicholas is such a sweet boy. Why do you hate him so much?" My mom said making me to roll my eyes.

"There is nothing sweet about him" I said crossing my arms, "Well you better start finding some sweetness in him because im going to marry his brother" Hope said making all of us look at her.

"Marriage? Aren't you too young to think about that?" My dad said making my sister roll her eyes, "grandma got married at 16" Hope said and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Hope for fucks sake! How many times have I told you to not make jokes of your grandma!" My dad said making me laugh.

"Sorry but it's the truth" Hope said as we parked the car and got off.

Hope knocked on the door and it opened.

"Hey" Matthew said opening the door wider for us to come in, he gave my sister a peck on the lips and went to say hi to my parents.

"Hi Sam, how are you?" Matthew said as he gave me a high five, "Im good, you?" I said smiling.

"I'm good now that my beautiful girlfriend is here with me" Matthew said as he hugged Hope making me laugh.

"You guys are so cute" I said smiling, "Whose cute?" A voice from behind me said making my smile drop.

"Definitely not you" I said rolling my eyes making him stand next to me, "Oh come on, you know that's not true" he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear not breaking eye contact.

"Guys I hate to cockblock but we are here to eat" Hope said making me roll my eyes and walk away.

"Hello" I said smiling as Mrs. Chavez hugged me.

"Dear! You look so gorgeous, doesn't she Nicholas?" Mrs. Chavez said smiling and Nicholas just shrugged.

"How is school going?" Mr. Chavez asked me, "Good, although I can't say the same about Nicholas." I said and Nicholas quickly joined the conversation.

"I don't know what she's talking about, im doing great in school" Nicholas said defensively as Hope and Matthew looked at each other smirking.

"You better be" Mr. Chavez said.

"Come on, the food is ready" Mrs. Chavez said as we all began to sit down.

Nicholas sat next to me making me raise an eyebrow, "Why are you here?" I asked and he gave me a look.

"It's my house?" Nicholas said stating the obvious rolling his eyes, "No I mean why are you sitting next to me" I said and he smirked, "Why not?" He said turning away from me and joining in a conversation with his brother.
_________________
First chapter!
I know it's not good but it will get better trust🙏

ENGLISH IS ALSO NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!