2

Matthew and Nicholas were throwing a pool party in their house since their parents were on vacation.

Right now, Samantha was knocking on their door to help decorate for the party.

"Oh hey cutie" Olivia said smiling "Liv!" Samantha said hugging the girl in front of her.

"I missed you!" Samantha said as Olivia laughed "I missed you too, why did you leave the only class we had together?" Olivia asked, "I didn't want to" Samantha said and Olivia sighed and put her arm around Samantha's shoulder.

"Nicholas you didn't tell me Sam was coming over" Olivia said smiling as Nicholas rolled his eyes, "The fuck are you doing here?" Nicholas said leaving the kitchen and walking towards the two girls.

"Don't worry I'm not here for you, your brother asked me to help" Samantha said with a fake smile making Nicholas roll his eyes.

"Is your best friend coming to the party?" Olivia asked making Samantha smirk, "Oh he is" Samantha said as she gave Olivia a teasing smile.

"That guy is so annoying, oh just like you! Guess that's why you two are best friends" Nicholas said making both Olivia and Samantha look at him.

"That was uncalled for" Olivia said as Samantha walked away to work on the alcohol table outside.

"I don't believe it" Olivia said as she chugged down a shot, "Yeah me neither, why would that asshole even come here nobody likes him. The only person that likes him is Samantha, and why does she even like him? He's not good looking" Nicholas ranted and Olivia chuckled.

"Ok first, I meant I can't believe you called her annoying, she's the sweetest person ever. Second, Sam does not like Daniel. They are just best friends, like you and I. And by the looks of it you sound a little bit jealous of him" Olivia said and Nicholas raised an eyebrow.

"You're fucking joking right? Why would I be jealous?" Nicholas asked in an amused tone.

"I believe you're jealous of his relationship with Sam" Olivia said and Nicholas groaned.

"Enough with that shit, I do not care about Samantha and her relationships with guys" Nicholas said rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Weren't you begging me to tell you what happened between her and the guy from the park?" Olivia asked smirking and Nicholas walked away with his arms crossed.

"What's up with him? He looks like a mad little kid" Samantha said not looking away from Nicholas, "Oh nothing, can I get ready at your house?" Olivia asked as Samantha looked away from Nicholas.

"Yeah of course, Daniel is going to come over though" Samantha said and Olivia smiled, "Should I shoot my shot?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah do it at the party" Samantha said and Olivia nodded.

"Ok let's go" Olivia said as she grabbed her stuff, Samantha doing the same.

"Shit, Sam can you go get my phone? It's in Nicholas room" Olivia asked and Samantha nodded.

She made her way to his room and what she saw made her smile, he had put the bracelet she gave him back in 8th grade on his favorite stuffed animal arm.

She grabbed Olivia's phone and walked out.

______________________

IN THE PARTY:

The music was loud, the house smelt like weed, and everyone was drunk.

"Holy shit how are people already drunk?" Daniel asked as he interlocked his pinky finger with Samantha and his hand with Olivia's to walk through the crowd.

Daniel and Olivia started flirting making Samantha go somewhere else, she took her shirt off and shorts.
*IF YOU FORGOT, THEY ARE IN A POOL PARTY*

"Nice boobs, where'd you get them from?" Nicholas asked Samantha as his friends laughed "Walmart, they might sell a pair of balls too" Samantha said rolling her eyes as Nicholas friends started laughing at him, His friends walked away leaving them alone.

"I have to admit that was good" Nicholas said making Samantha smile.

"Don't you have someone to hook up with? Why are you here" Samantha said crossing her arms making Nicholas eyes trail to her chest.

"Eyes are up here, Chavez" Samantha said and Nicholas smirked, "I'll see you around Sammy" Nicholas said walking away "Hey! You promised not to call me that anymore!" Samantha yelled and Nicholas winked.

"Motherfucker"  She said as she went to get a drink, "Oh hey Hope" She said looking at her already drunk sister.

"Hi, have you seen Matthew?" Hope asked and Samantha shook her head making Hope walk away.

"Oh, yeah thanks for ditching me for your boyfriend" Samantha said as she grabbed a shot.

"Hey" A masculine voice behind her said, "Hi" Samantha said smiling, "I'm Nathan" Nathan said grabbing a shot for himself, "Samantha" Samantha said.

"Want to play beer pong with my friends and I?" Nathan asked "yeah sure"  Samantha said making Nathan pull her towards his friends.

"Everyone this is Samantha" Nathan said and Samantha smiled.

25 minutes had passed and Samantha had drank 11 cups of beer.

"Hey I'm going to get something else" Samantha whispered to Nathan and he nodded.

Samantha almost fell on the way there making Nicholas chuckle as he watched her from a far, he turned  back to kissing the girl in front of him.

At this point Samantha just chugged  everything in front of her.

"Is it just me or does Sam look out of it" Fred, one of Nicholas friends said making Nicholas pull away from the girl he was kissing.

"We'll finish this later" Nicholas said as he kissed the girls cheek and got up and walked towards Samantha.

"Hey, let's go" Nicholas said as he gently placed his left hand on her lower back and his right hand on her arm.

"No, I haven't drank anything yet" Samantha said as she chugged down another shot making Nicholas take the other shot away from her.

"We're not leaving im just going to get you inside" Nicholas said and Samantha nodded.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked with a worried face, "she drank a lot" Nicholas said and Daniel sighed.

"She's doing it again" Daniel said rubbing his temple, "Doing what again?" Nicholas asked confused.

"It's not my place to tell you" Daniel said walking away leaving a very confused Nicholas.

Nicholas shook his head and brought Samantha to his room and put one of his shirts on her.

He tugged her in his bed and was about to leave when she grabbed his hand.

"You still have the bracelet I gave you in 8th grade" Samantha said smiling as her eyes threatened to close.

Nicholas cheeks began to heat up, "It's not yours" He said getting up and closing the door.