seven › want or need Luke?

Sometimes, Lani feels as if she does too much for her best friend but then again, Natalie is her best friend.

"PLEEEEASE?!" Natalie whined but Lani rolled her eyes as she wrote on her notebook, saying, "I said NO."

"But I'll be the only girl there!"

"Mia not coming?"

"NO! She's in Seoul right now!"

"Jenna?"

"NO. Her sister's birthday is on that day!"

"How about-"

"THAT'S ALL THE GIRLFRIENDS."

"I was about to say Ro."

"Not even here? She's at Maui with Tom?"

"Damn." Lani scowled and Natalie whined again, "PLEASE COME!"

Lani messed up on her writing so she ripped it and threw it to the trash can, saying, "But why? You know I hate the flashes from those cameras. It makes me nauseous."

"And you know that our friendship is close and we would do ANYTHING for each other because that's what best friends do?"

Lani looked at Natalie and she had hopeful doe eyes. There's this huge event for a fundraiser in London and 5SOS were invited to attend it. Of course Natalie was invited and apparently, the rest of the girls are busy so Lani is left.

She never liked the Paparazzi. The flashes would make her feel all sick in the stomach and make her vision all weird. It's been a while since Lani been to those kinds of events so going to one would make her feel even worse physically, but then, Natalie is her best friend and this is out of friendship.

Lani took a deep breathe, and groaned at Natalie, "FINE."

"Yay!" Natalie cheered as she jumped in the air with joy, then hugged Lani with great happiness, saying, "Thank you, best friend!"

"I hate you."

Lani smack her notebook shut out of frustration and asked, "Are we getting ready here or what?"

"Or what!" Natalie got up, dash to the coat closet and said, "We're first going to find your dress because you need to look good, and then, we'll get our hair and make up done at a salon."

"How come I have a feeling that you planned this all along and just knew that I'll accept no matter how hard I try to deny it?"

Then a coat was thrown at Lani's face and all she heard was Natalie saying, "And that feeling is correct!"

Lani rolled her eyes and sighed. She hates this so much, but again, Natalie is her best friend.

They went off to the dress store where Lani is going to find her extravagant dress.

"Now why do I have to dress all nice?" Lani asked in confusion as she let her hand brush against some dresses.

"It's a red carpet, fundraising event!" Natalie put her hands on Lani's shoulders, "Meaning-"

"You have to dress nice.." Lani sighed as she pushed her hands into her pocket, "I get it. It was a rhetorical question."

"Oh..." Natalie's voice softened, "I'm sorry.."

"Ah great.." Lani thought to herself as she shut her eyes tight. She knew she was being such an ass to Natalie which never happens. Lani just doesn't like these kinds of events. It's not her style, and it makes her sick as mentioned earlier but she hates it when people push it against her, especially Natalie. She feels pressured and uncomfortable about everything, but that doesn't excuse Lani's behavior.