Nurses Office

narrator
"Ew gross!" everyone screamed in unison.

There was Suitcase, waiting for.. something? The people she was waiting with were kinda disgusting, but she didn't say anything about it though. The nurses had came with Balloon puppet.. Thing... As she used her alien powers to bring him back to life, and in response they both hugged. Well technically Balloon hugged Suitcase, she doesn't have arms. The nurses came by and stared at them. Very upset. "Achoo!"

balloon pov
"Don't cut me.. Punch me.. Just let me go into the nurses office where I float away."
"I'm pale as the loose leaf paper they grow, from howling out all my lungs in the snow."
"Yeah im coughing.. I'm bleeding.. Band-aids won't heal it."
"Cause they hate me, so im faking all o-of this.."
"So they ta-take me."
"Take me home, give me that pink slip of permission."
"This is old, I'm tired of wishing.. I was ditching."

"Teacher, can I sit right there? This bitch behind me is cutting my hair!"
"'No just sit your ass down at the chalkboard you stare!' I faked up a seizure and left then and there."
"Yeah im coughing.. I'm bleeding.. Band-aids won't heal it."
"Cause they hate me, so im faking all o-of this.."
"So they ta-take me."
"Take me home, give me that pink slip of permission."
"This is old, I'm tired of wishing.. I was ditching."
(AN: idk how to write this so erm they are just like high ig :3)
"no.. no..."
"Take me home, give me that pink slip of permission."
"This is old, I'm tired of wishing.. I was ditching."
I couldn't really see anything, but I did see Lilith.
I'm guessing Suitcase did as well.
"Wait! Why are you leaving us here?" Suitcase asked "We need to come with you.."
"Continue on, and live your truth. Do not hold fear in your heart."
"Please, we don't wanna die here."
"You've had many bodies before this, and you'll continue to have more."
"You're immortal."
But we didn't want to be immortal.. We didn't want to do this.. "But we're exhausted.." Suitcase responded to which i agreed. "We don't want to feel this anymore.."
"We must feel the physical pain of this world, because the only way we can truly learn is from experience."
"Please.."
Lilith left. We are stuck here, but we'll be okay.. I guess...

405 words